Zonal Marking Video Analysis

Juneau59

Reaction score
The writer of Zonal Marking Michael *** is now working with Yahoo to create video analysis to go alongside his written articles. Unfortunately they are only available in the UK atm due to copyright issues. Read the comments under the video to find potential solutions to this problem however... ;)

Just watched this video:

[url]http://www.zonalmarking.net/2011/09/22/manchester-united-v-chelsea-video-analysis/

T[/URL]hought it was brilliant and so I thought I would post here and bring it to peoples attention.

So what do you guys think? I find that having the video to go along with his analysis goes a long way towards helping to clarify the points he is making as he can show examples of match footage.

Yeah, seen it. I'm not overly excited about it. To me, all it does is illustrate in a more advanced fashion what he's already saying, not bringing anything new to the table. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, but all it really is is proof for what he's said, and I believe him anyway.

Yeah, seen it. I'm not overly excited about it. To me, all it does is illustrate in a more advanced fashion what he's already saying, not bringing anything new to the table. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, but all it really is is proof for what he's said, and I believe him anyway.

For simpletons who don't have the attention span to read more than 3 lines.

Seen it, not a fan. Much prefer the in-depth reports and the 'one-man band' aura that he based the website around. Alas, with time comes new things and changes, so this may be a drop in the ocean to what may be expected in the future, i.e. Euro 2012.

For simpletons who don't have the attention span to read more than 3 lines.

tl;dr

Seen it, not a fan. Much prefer the in-depth reports and the 'one-man band' aura that he based the website around. Alas, with time comes new things and changes, so this may be a drop in the ocean to what may be expected in the future, i.e. Euro 2012.

I hope he doesn't change. The beauty of his site is in the simplicity, it's like Google.