angs123

Reaction score
Are these 2 wingers worth keeping in Man Utd? their stats do not look impressive, but sometimes these type of players do deliver the goods. So i would like your opinions. should they be sold? would marko marin or others be better than them?

i think u shud loan them out for a year or two. see how they progress, then sell if they still look ****!

Sell Tosic and let us see what Obertan can do first.Thought he was a waste of money but I could be proven wrong..

They don't become 'Man United worthy', your looking to become the best team in the world, sell them

Are these 2 wingers worth keeping in Man Utd? their stats do not look impressive, but sometimes these type of players do deliver the goods. So i would like your opinions. should they be sold? would marko marin or others be better than them?

You're a Liverpool fan managing United

I actually registered just to post this lol, but get rid of Obertan, and KEEP TOSIC

After 4-5 years he becomes world class, on the left he is solid and on the right he cuts inside and beasts them in for me.

I love him

DanCooper said:
I actually registered just to post this lol, but get rid of Obertan, and KEEP TOSIC

After 4-5 years he becomes world class, on the left he is solid and on the right he cuts inside and beasts them in for me.

I love him

U registered just for that? See ya next year then when someone else starts a thread about united wonderkids.

No seriously you should stay it's great here.

I love him
lol genius, but like cam says, you should stick around (H)

I think I might stay. Seems relatively active :)

What I should have said was "This is the reason I registered, as well as the hundreds of amazing and helpful posts that are still to come..."

(H)

Sell Tosic
Loan out obertan for a season and then start playing him. Has a good PA

Obertan can get really good has on my save 2016 so does tosic he also gets really good to i'd keep them both you would'nt make a substantial amount of money on them to make it viable, and for the first few seasons they make great back up players untill they push for first team action get good tutoring and training on them and loan them out carefully

On my Newcastle season in 2013, Tosic's stats are brilliant and I enquired about him and Man.Utd wanted £65m for him

Tosic is still far too good, will become a decent top flight player with an unmodified DB.

Does anybody have a screen shot of the both of them later in the game?

Tosic provides excellent backup until the day he retires. Keep.

loan both of them out for a couple of seasons to clubs you know they will get 1st team football and have decent training facilities

tosic is unreal! plays so goood after a few seasons.. obertan is rubbish in the game and real life.. sell him

Sell Obertan, very inconsistent. To those who said sell Tosic. Go play a game in united and try playing him , den tell me if u nid to sell him, CUZ HE IS CLASS, come on his stats are good already!:S

agree with zhengnian...
sell obertan (i don't know why fergie land him), and keep tosic.