FM-Base FIFA 12 Ladders (PS3 & Xbox)

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have set up two ladders for FIFA 12, one for Xbox 360 and one for PS3 users.

A ladder is a year long competition where you can challenge your fellow FM-Base FIFA players to matches. So join now and play some matches!

FIFA 12 Xbox 360 Ladder (Join)
FIFA 12 PS3 Ladder (Join)

Throughout the year there will also be other various competitions which will also effect your ranking in the ladder so keep your eyes peeled.

To view the tournaments and leagues system just click on Quick Links and then choose Tournaments & Leagues.

How do I challenge someone? said:
Go to the ladder, Click on the persons name you want to challenge, click 'Challenge player', on the next page, fill out the information needed for the other player, click submit, wait for the player to accept your challenge, it will come up in your notifications.

How to submit my score? said:
Go to the ladder, then at the top there is like a menu. Click on 'My Matches' and then under there is a list of your games, click 'Submit Score' on the right hand side under the game you have played, and the next screen, you input the score, and submit, then it's all done and calculates the points for you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool Sean. I think I might participate in this occasionally.

Awesome :) can't wait to get into the swing of things. Nothing beats a good old FM-Base Fifa tourney! :D

I don't understand. How does this work?

Basically, you join, and you play games against other people, you then enter the score, and your rating changes depending on who won and the score (i imagine), and then it's basically a ranking table from there, but you can only play people so many places above or below you? I will PM Sean to get a full idea on the rules, but that is the basic principal.

Basically, it's like a ranking system, so who ever is top, is the best, and it's everyone else's job to knock them off the top!

Joined the PS3 one.. looking forward to taking part in this :)

Joined Xbox ladder. Looking forward to this to see how good/bad I am against those on here, my last Fifa was 09 so putting a lot of hours into this to get up to speed this edition.

I'll probs join in this eventually, when the internet goes in. Using a dongle right now, sucks ***.

What!? Surely your halls have wifi? :S

They have awesome wifi, but the non-encrypted network my Xbox won't connect to because of MTU, and my Xbox won't pick up the encrypted one, for some reason. Maybe it's fixable, too lazy to find out. :p

Okay, I'm in.

Just to let you guys know, I'm not really a gamer. I suck at most video games requiring quick reflexes and such. I expect to come in last place whatever happens, so hit me up if you're looking for an easy win. ;)

Joined the Xbox one, need to get better though, not one one single online game yet.. XD

May try this out once I get Fifa.
I havnt set up xbox live yet but im feeling the mood for some online gaming. Will join when i get set up :)

If for example we were to face someone in the ladder, how do we record the results? Can it be done manually?

It's all done manually.

To challenge a player simply click on their name and then Challenge Player.

Yf4Y9.png

You'll then have the option to enter the result of the match. If both players don't enter the same result it will be disputed. There's the option to provide a screenshot as proof also.

Super! If anyone wants to know why they call me the angry jock, and to win an easy game, drop me a challenge :) After Thursday.

Get ready for a challenge on Friday then Kris. :)

A nice and easy 4-2 win against Dunc. Top of the ladder! woooo