FM-Base FIFA 12 Ladders (PS3 & Xbox)

More people on ps3 have the game but i think they dont want to play tournaments cos ps3 tournaments have bad rep for not finishing

Well, with the way the ladder is set up, and the new tournament system I can kick/remove people from both, if they decide to not play their games or not submit score, I will also be able to move people into the next round if the other person fails to show up, so if people really want to play, they will be able to play, I think once more people sign up to the ladder and see how it works, then they will be more comfortable joining a tourney which is controlled in basically the same way (how you submit results, see who you're playing), and can be moderated easier than one person controlling a tourney and then getting bored half way through or if they get knocked out. :)

PS3 players, you need to give this a chance :)

Sorry Jack mate, I didn't deserve I thing from that game. Gomez is a flippin weakling in 12 and passing seems to be impossible :( 2-2

I'm up for a few games tonight if anyone is on? get myself up the table a bit.. I actually dropped places after a draw, how weirds that lol.

It'll have to be later, still at work atm, be home about 5ish.

Shoor! :D Be ready!

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Anyone fancy a game or two?

Don't forget to submit your scores guys.

I'm gonna have to withdraw from the ladder, guys.

Attempted to play a game with 180bysummer (PSN: jamierorison) today. It was a bust. I have a high-speed cable Internet connection, which apparently is WAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too fricking slow. I had so much lag that by the time my players executed the commands I gave on the controller, they no longer had the ball. Offense was a joke, and defense was useless. I exited and forfeit the game after 20 game minutes and 3 goals against.

If a guy's just better than me, fine. If I don't even get an opportunity to play, then it's not any fun at all and there's no point in trying.

So , i was with 2 games in hand, needing 2 points to get my 3rd promotion in a row... and i lose both ... FACK! At least won my first two games in the new season!

Anyone fancy a game(Xbox)? StuW88 is my GT

I'll play some games on the Xbox later. Finish work in 10 minutes, be home about 4:45ish.

Okaaaaaaayyy ... Didn't think I was going to take abuse just because my Internet provider puts a slow "high-speed" connection into my house. Thanks a whole helluva lot, StuW, Ronan, and Dunc. >:-/

Right, I'll be on tonight, all night so I'm up for some.

Is anyone actually playing this anymore, I have yet to play a match yet.