FM-Base FIFA 12 Ladders (PS3 & Xbox)

Anybody want to give me a game on Xbox. GT: SynysterSlice. I am far from good but I don't often get embarrassed (unless you're really good) So I'll try take anybody on

Anybody want to give me a game on Xbox. GT: SynysterSlice. I am far from good but I don't often get embarrassed (unless you're really good) So I'll try take anybody on

I would happily, if WAFC 'Rage' BEN isn't up for a game, trying to get hold of him now, feel free to add me on xbl though :) so we can play sometime, if not tonight.

I would happily, if WAFC 'Rage' BEN isn't up for a game, trying to get hold of him now, feel free to add me on xbl though :) so we can play sometime, if not tonight.
I'll add you now lad :)

Sounds good with me

Ok, I am ready. :)

Good game Ben, a 3-3 draw, I was 3-1 up at one point, hit a free kick that hit both posts in the 89th min lol! :)

I dunno how to report the score >_< but that could have gone either way! You were very unlucky at the end.

SHIIIIIT I forgot to save my free kick! Oh noes :(

I dunno how to report the score >_< but that could have gone either way! You were very unlucky at the end.

SHIIIIIT I forgot to save my free kick! Oh noes :(

Go to the ladder, then at the top there is like a menu. Click on 'My Matches' and then under there is a list of your games, click 'Submit Score' on the right hand side under the game you have played, and the next screen, you input the score, and submit, then it's all done and calculates the points for you :)

Good game Jamie. Don't think I deserved to win 3-1, considering you had one more shot on target than me :) But it was a good fun game, well played.

That was poor on my part. 3-1 to Dunc and he didn't have to do much for all 3. Nice Illicic strike but I should have done better for the other 2. Well played though :)

Anybody else want a game?

Last edited:
That was poor on my part. 3-1 to Dunc and he didn't have to do much for all 3. Nice Illicic strike but I should have done better for the other 2. Well played though :)

I have been up since 8, and had to drive 150 miles home, so I am quite tired, my play tonight just hasn't been up to scratch. :) I think that game could have gone either way, I was fearing being smashed after you scored your goal :) We will have a rematch again soon :)

Also, I will look at holding a XBox and PS3 tourney soon, although we don't have that many PS3 players..?

I have been up since 8, and had to drive 150 miles home, so I am quite tired, my play tonight just hasn't been up to scratch. :) I think that game could have gone either way, I was fearing being smashed after you scored your goal :) We will have a rematch again soon :)
In which case on a better day I'd get crushed. I thought I was doing pretty good right up till your first goal and then you seemed to step it up. I got beat by the better player but I'm always up for a rematch :)

Also, I will look at holding a XBox and PS3 tourney soon, although we don't have that many PS3 players..?

Definitely up for it if we can find enough people.

DMF, do you want to play another game?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Definitely up for it if we can find enough people.

Me too.

I think we need more than 2 PS3 players really, can set up a reduced size tournament though if you want?

I think we need more than 2 PS3 players really, can set up a reduced size tournament though if you want?
More people on ps3 have the game but i think they dont want to play tournaments cos ps3 tournaments have bad rep for not finishing