One touch/possession and CCC tactic by Raikan007

Testing this with Palermo right now. Top of Serie A in January after a really, really shaky start. Floated just above relegation for four or five games. Took some time, but now we are looking unbeatable, half my squad is getting poached.

Only major signing was Dzagoev, who plays on the left. Ilicic on the right. Abel scoring for fun up front. Barreto, Bacinovic and Migliaccio (who has been an absolute revelation) make up the midfield trio. Oh I lied too, I signed Astori as well.

But yeah, I dl'd this to get an idea for a tactic I was starting in my Poland save, enjoying it so much I think I will see this Palermo game out first! I am tweaking it here and there but nothing major.

Oh and another thing, which is just the icing on the cake for me, I started with a Sunday League reputation and was expecting to get fired at any moment. The fact this tactic got the team playing despite their lack of faith is amazing.

Great work.

Last edited:
will test it when i got home :D
i want to try 4-2-3-1 on my Man Utd save, just bought eriksen and i think he'll do great at AMC than CM

Sent from Asgard

Been using this for awhile now and it's working well so far. One thing that's ******* me off though is throw ins, if I get one deep in the opposition half all 10 of my outfield players are over the halfway line, leaving all 3 of the other teams forwards a clear run at goal . Conceded 3 Torres goals in 1 game because of this.

Been using this for awhile now and it's working well so far. One thing that's ******* me off though is throw ins, if I get one deep in the opposition half all 10 of my outfield players are over the halfway line, leaving all 3 of the other teams forwards a clear run at goal . Conceded 3 Torres goals in 1 game because of this.

hey bud, then just make the necessary changes to the set pieces :)

hey bud, then just make the necessary changes to the set pieces :)

Yeah I did in the end, just thought I'd moan about it first haha. Still a great tactic though like all your other ones I've used, thanks for saving lazy people like me from making our own :D

Hey Raikann I love your job and i wanna what modifications do you do when need to score a goal for example?? Because when you use classic modes tactics u cant use shouts. I have another question. Im managings OM AND WHEN WE PLAY AT HOME WE CAN HAVE POSSESION BUT NOT ALOT OF CCCs WHAT DO I SHOULD DO?? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND SORRY ABOUT MY BAD ENGLISH.

Hey Raikann I love your job and i wanna what modifications do you do when need to score a goal for example?? Because when you use classic modes tactics u cant use shouts. I have another question. Im managings OM AND WHEN WE PLAY AT HOME WE CAN HAVE POSSESION BUT NOT ALOT OF CCCs WHAT DO I SHOULD DO?? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND SORRY ABOUT MY BAD ENGLISH.

no worries mate :)

increase tempo and increase the attacking players running with ball and through balls :) and creative freedom

Hi, using this with Montpellier 1st season, home and away. At first, it was better away, but recently it is started to fail away from home (as I expected). Do you have any formations you reccomend to use away from home to alternate with this one? Preferabley with similar formation, ect? I am using Giroud up front, he doesn't really fit into the style (I don't think) so I am relying on my attacking mids for the goals. Sometimes even playing with 4 attacking mids and no striker and winning.

Good work, I'm enjoying it. Will update at the end of the season and show you what happens. Thanks again.

Few good results, league table (home and away). Thanks again.

View attachment 300223View attachment 300224View attachment 300226View attachment 300227View attachment 300229View attachment 300230View attachment 300228View attachment 300225

edit: Also, look how it tormented this centre back from a tiny team in pre-season.

View attachment 300231

Last edited: