One touch/possession and CCC tactic by Raikan007

Yes this one mate .. Any perfect shouts or tweaks?
I used it without shouts showing great deal of possession but losing occasionally.

pass into space, exploit middle, retain possession, work ball into box, play through defence, play out defence, hassle opponents

as I said it is nowhere near ready :) it was just to test it for myself!

good luck

Thanks a lot appreciating your great efforts .. will try them and will wait to try the final release
regards

I have been using a bilbao esque tactic with my arsenal team atm and it is going well although I am finding it had to score goals away from home I am going to tweak it a bit to see if it works but it is essentially the same base formation as yours just with an anchor man. I will upload some screens if you like? but I will give this a whirl as I do with all our tactics

my assistant manager tells me there's a gap between my midfield and defence...should i change the mentality of one of my cm's?

my assistant manager tells me there's a gap between my midfield and defence...should i change the mentality of one of my cm's?

you can drop the CMR into the DM position if you like then drop the AMC to CM :) Assistant managers are not always correct either :)

how do you implement your training schedule with this tactic? what player role would you assume for each player on the tactic?

how do you implement your training schedule with this tactic? what player role would you assume for each player on the tactic?

well check the players best role in their report and put them on that training :)

Any updates about this great tactic mates? its good but very less goals mostly 0 goals .. any simple tweaks to make it effective?

Raikan, the 4-2-3-1 home tactic need Playmaker ( AMC ) and Traget-Man ( Str ) ?

I like playing 4-3-3.. don't like playing with wingers at all.. so can i use your tactic with 4-3-3 formation. do you think it's going to work?

PS. I could've tried it already but i've tried downloading from others before and it ended up messing up my whole game.. my team couldn't get used to the tactic so that's the reason i want to check before i use it..

I like playing 4-3-3.. don't like playing with wingers at all.. so can i use your tactic with 4-3-3 formation. do you think it's going to work?

PS. I could've tried it already but i've tried downloading from others before and it ended up messing up my whole game.. my team couldn't get used to the tactic so that's the reason i want to check before i use it..

hey bud, you should be able to yes :) bringing in the AMR & AML to AMC's?