One touch/possession and CCC tactic by Raikan007

Modern tactic beta

I designed a modern possession tactic for away games, this was the first game I have used it for (as it was my next game on my Tottenham save) Not the hardest of games to be honest, but none the less, away from home! Save for a wonder goal by Hyland we dominated!

I made a few flying changes to the AM's and set them to cross sometimes as they roam into wider positions quite a bit offering a nice bit of width to the formation! I have used quite a lot of shouts as well for this game, I am going to try as is with no shouts at home in my next encounter (with Mexico) and see what happens!

The more used to the tactic the team gets I think the more chances it will create, especially on target!

View attachment 244878View attachment 244877View attachment 244876

Home game vs Grenada using no shouts!

not that many passes, decent possession and more chances created, at the moment it seems to work better away from home! Will try at home with shouts vs Newcastle coming up now!

View attachment 244879View attachment 244880

Last edited:
Not the best result vs Castle,

for home games I am going to push up the defensive line to high, if not all the way! as the passing was way too direct and in my own half for this game! Lucky win as well! Still no CCC's though, this should come with tactic fluidity though!

View attachment 244882View attachment 244883

Good result and performance vs Celtic, but not that good possession and passes, 4 ccc's which is good but same as above! Direct passing and from in my own half!

View attachment 244884View attachment 244885

I'd be honoured :)

My tactic I've been using is fairly similar to yours anyways. I've been mainly looking to improve the passing with it and try to improve the wing play. I ideally want the wingers to lay it off and then run in behind the defenders, playing one-two's with the midfield and the fb's. Same with the striker. The problem I find is when you pull the mentality back the player drops off the opposition defence, to make space for the pass, but then plays the pass too defensive

How do you do screenshots in game? I tried to do a screenshot but it copied my open internet page

Raikan - While an unknown on here I'd always be willing to help test some Beta tactics, not only will it aid my understanding, I have one **** of a team that is balanced and settled to test it on for the players on here that use top teams and just buy all the best players. Personally I just enjoy that game when the insatiable need to win takes over.

formation updated, will post match results when I have used it :) not currently busy with it

Hey Raikan, that 4-2-1-2-1? formation looks pretty good! Be a dear and share it with the rest of us, eh? :p

Do you think it will work as 4-1-2-1-2? And what team and position specific PPMs would you suggest?

Tested few matches, but despite having a high possession of the ball, the results are not very good. It is good if you would like to keep the result 0-0 during the whole match tough.

Last edited:
Do you think it will work as 4-1-2-1-2? And what team and position specific PPMs would you suggest?

Tested few matches, but despite having a high possession of the ball, the results are not very good. It is good if you would like to keep the result 0-0 during the whole match tough.

you could make it narrower, remember, possession tactics take at least 15-20 games to get the desired results and it also depends mostly on your players...

Gets better slowly, especially if used in home against bigger teams and definitely works well if u lead in the score. The team has just 1 defender that is a poor passer, everyone else has around 15 passing. The only problems I am facing now is when the opposite team is pressing and the connection between the full backs and the DMs gets hard because of the last holding the ball. Btw Stekelemburg has 100 % pass rate :D

Trying this last uploaded AWAY tact .. but what's the good shout u suggest to use with it?

hey bud, this is the version in the SS, it is in no way completed but you are more than welcome to mess around with it :)

good luck!

View attachment 246376

This one is not classic i guess
tongue.gif

I like the "control" concept of this tact. So is there any tweaks and shouts to use with it mate?

Yes this one mate .. Any perfect shouts or tweaks?
I used it without shouts showing great deal of possession but losing occasionally.