Winning the Premier League (unbeaten during the whole season), the League Cup and became the Champions of Europe during my first term as Manager at Man City. Aguero was absolutely vital in the competitions, raking up 51 goals in a single season, and scoring a landmark goal vs Barcelona during the CL final (we won 2-0, thanks to goals by Aguero and Milner)

View attachment 274032
This is the closest game I ever done and seen in FM! This match is in the leauge, but Erick Torres is my hero! Scoring the last kick of the game on 90+6 where it suppose to end the match at 90+4! :D I'm so over the mood! I did scream at the screen! Glad no one is in the house! Phew!

I have perhaps achieved my best result on this fm today. I already thought that winning promotion to La Liga with Murcia in my first season was a big achievement, but this result is far better. I won the Seria A in my first season with Cagliari. There is still one game to go, but Inter are 4 points behind. Here is the table:
View attachment 274190

The season began with 2 disasters in my home friendlies but the season still became a marvelous one
View attachment 274191 View attachment 274192

The credit has to go to my brilliant defense.

Won the Premier League with Wrexham recently. FM13 couldn't come sooner.

After a 5-2 defeat in the 1st leg of the CONCACAF Champions League Semi Final, I needed a miracle if I was going to get to the final, fortunately, my team came up with a brilliant performance to send me into the final

Having a decent career using lfc marshalls update, took rangers from third division to the premier league winning consecutive titles in my first 4 seasons, qualified from my champions league group. then notts forrest came calling decided to take the job they was 15th in championship 25 poinr behind the leaders endedup finishing second one point behind wolves. I have just been offered the man city job so thought why not!!

One of my greatest achievements, CONCACAF Champions League Final 2nd leg, 4-1 down from the 1st leg, and my LA Galaxy team does this

Sounds familiar...

I know-match was meant to be over at 94. Lost starting RB and Griezmann to injury now so gonna miss Swansea match. Couldn't come at worse time as top of Prem 2 points ahead of Arsenal. Getting too close for comfort for my liking lol. 10 games left..............

First season with Southampton, managed to get them promoted with 5 points to spare.

Second season with Southampton, managed to pip Manchester City to 4th position on goal difference in EPL after some late season heroics and a freak result (I beat Newcastle 6-1 away, and Manchester City lost to Burnley 2-1 away)

Third season, managed to be EPL champions after Manchester United lost their last match, and I beat them with a goal difference of just 2. Also manage to get some awesome marquee signings in the form of Alex Chamberlain, Jan vertoghen, Guillermo Burdisso, Gabriel Torje, Ryan Bertrand and Jack Wilshere on dirt cheap prices (the AI obviously likes me)...Also had a good run in Champions League and eventually lost to Real Madrid 6-1 on aggregate in the semi finals.

Currently, fourth season, I am ahead by 7 points ahead with a game in hand, and leading 2-1 after first leg of knockout stages of C.League against Valencia. Doubt I can win C.league this season but good to consolidate and develop some of the regen wonderkids I bought. Yaya Sanogo is a freaking beast too, 41 goals from 28 appearances.

Last edited:
This has to go down as the single most exciting CL final ever

a3bfa792d8cd8d480f75fc0d7853d076.png
18193a113c6d9099abde2ab68659f5ec.png
http://gyazo.com/4006585283ffda6ff5d8de334abe01c1
went from 1 nill up to 10 men to 2-0 up to 3-0 up
then 3-1
then 3-2
then 3-3

extra time with 10 men :(

3-4 to barca
then with 10 men i equalize to 4-4 then i get an injury with my CB but i had only made 2 subs so i sub on my best pen taker taarabt.

Pens
taarabt misses our first pen :(
and the rest is history :D

4-3 to me on pens

they also had 2 or 3 goals disallowed :)

Last edited:
View attachment 275261

Most heart attack inducing past 10 and a bit hours I've been through. Arsenal closed the gap to 1 point then lost it last couple of matches (sounds familiar).

Took over at Coventry at the start of the season with them in League 1. First season got promoted and second season, they were favourites for relegation, but finished in 2nd behind Southampton