View attachment 275206

Not bad. Seeing that Webb went mental with Fergie time...98 frickin minutes

Howard Webb does that all the time in any of my saves, giving out so many cards for the sake of it. That is with myself using normal tackling, I dread to think how many cards he would give out using more aggressive tackling.

Howard Webb does that all the time in any of my saves, giving out so many cards for the sake of it. That is with myself using normal tackling, I dread to think how many cards he would give out using more aggressive tackling.

Thankfully I stick to cautious and always tell the players to stay on their feet. The season I've just finished only had 2 red cards. From Mr. Friend

Probably gonna be called "Cheater" and **** but screw it... Gonna have to share my joy with someone :p

First season with Newcastle:

Premier League winners.

View attachment 275785

League Cup (Or Capital One Cup) Winners:

View attachment 275786

I also made it to the FA Cup final (Lost 1-2 to Spurs) and the Europa League final (Lost 1-2 to Liverpool)

And my top scorer and best player. Mirko Vucinic

View attachment 275787

please. I don't know how to save a picture in my computer to upload it.

please. I don't know how to save a picture in my computer to upload it.

Go to the screen you want to take a picture of, press Alt + F9, the image automatically gets saved in documents -> Sports Interactive -> Football manager 2012 -> Screenshots. then you can post it easily here. I assume that's what you're asking.

Or you could press the print screen button, open paint, paste it and save. Both options are pretty straightforward :)

Playing as Montpellier, sold Roman Pintau*, aged 33, on ?10.75k a week, contract runs out in summer. Arsenal bought him for ?5m up front cash.

Replaced him with the Brazilian Romulo, ?2.5m, and ?2k a week wages, 5* potential.

what a deal!

I made Santos become the best club in the world by winning 3 Copa Libertadores in 5 years, 4 Brazilian Championships in 5 years and winning 4 times against the Champions League Winner in the FIFA Club World Cup (Barca, Udinese, Barca, United).

If this is not success in its full glory, I don't know what else would be ;)

I hope to get the job for the Colombian nationalteam as my name in the game is Pablo Escobar ;D

Being in the championship with Birmingham, won the league, fa cup and league cup. I consider this as one of my best seasons ever as any coach of a club. :D

Won Europa League twice in a row with Wolves, then got to Champions League quarter-final