Is that Josh Robinson who plays for Rangers at the start of the game? Can i get a screen shot of him please mate?

Cheers

I believe that's Jack Robinson from Liverpool, but i might be wrong :D

Best free transfer for me, he is 32 years old, but still have class, with his continental rep, I managed to snap him after his contract ended with Bayern, he refuse the new contract from Bayern, on way to sign him, MC **** me off with their bid on him too :mad: but yeah!! He choose me over them, I believe coz before his contract end, he go to my club on loan, and maybe he started to love my club, and our club rep also is increase, maybe that the real factor, oh yeah im **** happy!! :D

View attachment 277158

My first Champions League win with Crewe as well as against Barcelona whom I've met against for the past several seasons. Made even better by the fact that Sheva was the player that kickstarted and drives the comeback, since he was released by Barcelona after his contract is up. Was absolutely battered in the first half and our goal was a bit of a fluke as well.

Can't complain about not having enough possession. :D

View attachment 277713

The player ratings weren't the best, but hopefully that'll improve later on.

Coming up to 500th Man Utd game, pretty impressive as I tend to start new saves often

anyone want to try this tactic? :)

I know its Real after a few seasons.. but its working wonders.. going to start a Brazilian save (Santos/Sao Paulo/Fluminese) as I got the idea from Fifa 13 and the Brazilian national team starting formation!

View attachment 277754View attachment 277755

Extremely proud.
Holidayed till 2019, took over TNS. (scottish league)
Finished first, first season. Then made it to champs league.
View attachment 277756Against Basel was 4-4 (2-2 all in both legs) at the start of extra time. Lost by 3 in the end with 9 players on the pitch). That was good but what happened in the Europa league. Well that was brilliant.
View attachment 277757Did not expect to get a point let alone a win! Brilliant!

3rd season...I was lucky at semi-final, and at final, i still can't belive I've won o_O

View attachment 278151

Started a new game with AGF in the Danish Superliga. Never expected one of my players to win the Golden Boot award, much less than the winner himself considering his age... Suffice to say he earned himself a new contract and a coaching position once he retires.

Finally, after many years and many attempts, i have finally achieved the Scottish Hero Achievement. Took Peterhead from Div 3 to SPL in four years, a very good feat if you ask me!! This isnt the most interesting post but i just wanted to share my sheer joy with all you guys.

As i embark on the SPL i was considering starting a "Story" but im unsure as to how you do this also unsure wither anyone will really be interested.

Anyway, not to be big headed but WELL DONE ME!!

View attachment 278151

Started a new game with AGF in the Danish Superliga. Never expected one of my players to win the Golden Boot award, much less than the winner himself considering his age... Suffice to say he earned himself a new contract and a coaching position once he retires.

I know Graulund can score goals, but I'd never imagine him scoring that many. Dame N'Doye of FCK perhaps, but not him. That's impressive!

Finished 2nd in the Serie A with Genoa, in my first season. Could've won, if I hadn't lost 3 out of my 4 last games. But oh well, I'm not complaining. I'm getting Champions League football.