Raikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM

OK some interesting things I noticed while using this tactic. I use Arteta in the MCL and Ramsey in MCR because Arteta is bit better defensively. However Arteta got an AMAZING amount of assits, heh as 30 assits in soemthing like 34 apps + 9 goals compared to ramsey's 10 assits in 40 apps + 7 goals. Isnt MCR more attacking midfielder thats supposed to get forward more? If yes then why is Arteta doing SO MUCH better.

the MCR is meant to be the more creative one, however, the MCL is set up in a way that it works as well if you have the right player there, Arteta is a good creative player and suits the role just as well as using someone like M'Vila, however, given his PPM"s and his creativity and passing etc he will impact the game a lot more :)

@Raikan007: I think this tactic is genious and I was wondering if I can make a thread about this tactic on a Polish forum. [;

@Raikan007: I think this tactic is genious and I was wondering if I can make a thread about this tactic on a Polish forum. [;

you are more than welcome too mate :) send me the link once completed :)

Coz it is not as easy as it is on fm-base site.. I have to put url links, I cant insert images like here. :/

Ill try to change it mate :)

Raikan ill post some screenshots of my season and my best players, about to finish it. Im very impressed.

EDIT: I have like 5 games left in league, Ill just post it tomorrow, have to wake up in like 5 hours :(

Last edited:
By the way, I won the league second season.. CBA to upload screenshots, atm, though. :) Signed Adebayor on loan and he broke the goal scoring record, got something like 45 goals in 35 games.

By the way, I won the league second season.. CBA to upload screenshots, atm, though. :) Signed Adebayor on loan and he broke the goal scoring record, got something like 45 goals in 35 games.

In my first season in Atalanta Guido Marilungo (he's rather IF than poacher) got 41 goals in league. For next season i signed Fierro and he already scored sth like 10 goals in 5 games.

I think that using this tactic with a good poacher will ALWAYS give sth like 40-50 goals in a season. :)

Ok here we go, Ive finished the season and I won....Premier league, FA, League cup, Champions Cup so yeah...wow...

View attachment 279049View attachment 279050View attachment 279051

Ive lost only 2 games entire season, one to Swansea(sigh) and Spurs(even bigger sigh)

View attachment 279052View attachment 279053

Suck it Nasri.

Here are my highest rated players.
View attachment 279054View attachment 279055View attachment 279056View attachment 279057View attachment 279058

Honorable mention is Park Chu Young who has been quality while RVP was injured.

View attachment 279059

Here are the season stats.

View attachment 279060

Heres my team. Any suggetions for selling/buying? I have about 3-4 regens coming in in summer who are DC, MC, DMC, GK very promising prospects as well as Fierro.

And I think thats about it. Great tactic Raikan, my favourite for 12.2.

EDIT: Raikan out of these 2 players which do you think should be the Dm and MCL?

View attachment 279061View attachment 279062

Last edited:
Fragnat, Dimitris will be better in the long run :) better player than the other regardless of position

Good day to you all!

I've using this formation in my Benfica save in the last 10 games of the last season, along with the new possession one (only two games at home, but absurd possession numbers with results ahah).

In those 10 games, i've managed to concede only 1 goal, and win almost every game by 2-0, 3-0. It's amazing how the team takes the space to do the counter! Well done ;)

In the second season I've to sold many players because of the balance. I think that my team is more than capable to win the domestic trophies. In the european games probably I will enjoy and see how it works without any pressure!

Many Thanks!

P.S: I'm at work :p later I can post some screens if you like!

So, here we go... With Porto I've won with 3 goals from penalty but it was my best game. I use this tactic since I lost with Dortmund in Champions League.
My team it's not the best I Know, but the board doesn't give much more money, although I've received almost 30 million euros oO). It will be with no pressure :)
And the last post... The best result of the season with one tactic I've created :D
View attachment 279109

View attachment 279106View attachment 279107View attachment 279108

well as fm12 ends i just like to say this has been the best and most consistent tactic for me. won spl with hearts first two seasons then went to manchester united and won everything. in another save took plymouth to the premier then went to chelsea and won everything. so thank you and look forward to your work in fm13.

So, second season goes on and new results with it. Here we go:

- Only 4 defeats: 2 expectables with Real Madrid, 1 to Metallist but control the game and the same with Braga.
- Two big win's: Porto and Sporting.
- Cardozo and Lukaku score very well with the tweaks that Raikan suggests.
- Fernandes in the MCr role gives some key passes.
- In January, I bring Ramsey and Rodwell, both on loan. Let's see how they play.
- More update in March/April!

View attachment 279516View attachment 279517View attachment 279518View attachment 279519View attachment 279520View attachment 279521