Raikan007's & Fuss' Complete Madness tactic 433 DM

would wilfried bony work in this tactic as a striker??

Awesome !!!
I have used this tactic since i started to play this game in season 2011. this is the results :D

Giving this a real go at the moment with Liverpool in season 1. Was previously my backup tactic to Ollie's Brendan rodgers tactic but has now surpassed it. Wasn't getting possession away from home and still struggling a little bit even now. Think it may have more to do with my squad rather than the tactic though - I've only bought Yttegard Jensen in. Still, I'm 4th in the league and just got 1-0 and 2-0 home wins against Chelsea and Man Utd respectively :)

Giving this a real go at the moment with Liverpool in season 1. Was previously my backup tactic to Ollie's Brendan rodgers tactic but has now surpassed it. Wasn't getting possession away from home and still struggling a little bit even now. Think it may have more to do with my squad rather than the tactic though - I've only bought Yttegard Jensen in. Still, I'm 4th in the league and just got 1-0 and 2-0 home wins against Chelsea and Man Utd respectively :)

hey bud, its not meant to give you possession at all :) its an attacking/counter attacking tactic!

Borini and Suarez should be doing a decent job upfront, you do need much better wingers though! spend all your money on quality wingers when you get a chance!

Raikan I got a big problem. Benfica has just stolen my DM - Kara for 8.25 mil euro. Im in winter transfer window in the 2nd season. I need good DM. Ive got 10-12 mil euro. I was thinkin about Lorenzo Crisetig. Any other ideas? :)

Raikan I got a big problem. Benfica has just stolen my DM - Kara for 8.25 mil euro. Im in winter transfer window in the 2nd season. I need good DM. Ive got 10-12 mil euro. I was thinkin about Lorenzo Crisetig. Any other ideas? :)

Are you on LFC update or official patch?

Im on the latest update. Not LFC update but Polish edition. Dated on 05-09-2012.. :)

Im on the latest update. Not LFC update but Polish edition. Dated on 05-09-2012.. :)

Fernando - Porto
Naingollan - Cagliari
Casemiro - Sao Paulo
Mario Bollatti - Internacional
Ralf - Corinthians
Marcelo Matos - Botafogo
Cheick Tiote - Newcastle
Ognjen Vukojevic - Dynamo Kiev
Lorik Cana - Lazio
Fito Rinaoudo- Sporting CP
Victor Cicares - Libertad
Lucas Zen - Botafogo
Felipe Soutto - Atletico Mineiro
Arouca - Santos

Are you recommending them because u know how they play or only because of good attributes? ;p

Are you recommending them because u know how they play or only because of good attributes? ;p

1) thanks would suffice
2) I am recommending them because for 1) they fit in your price range and 2) they are good players 3) some become really good players

1) thanks would suffice
2) I am recommending them because for 1) they fit in your price range and 2) they are good players 3) some become really good players

Cheers mate, must know that you are my best private assistant manager.. :) But i still have a problem. As you know, I play in Serie A and already brought two non EU players. So now I have to focus only on EU players.

Cheers mate, must know that you are my best private assistant manager.. :) But i still have a problem. As you know, I play in Serie A and already brought two non EU players. So now I have to focus only on EU players.

hmm...

Blaise Matuidi/Ettienne Capoue/Rio Mavuba/Geoffrey Kondogbia/Josuha Guilovgui/Vincent Pajot/Jordan Mutch/Inan/Necip Uysal

Well, I guess that would explain the lack of possession! Haha! Ack on the wingers! My regulars are Downing and Cole with Assaidi and Sterling as the backups. Ive passed the winter transfer window so will look for some wingers at the end of the season. Trouble is I just don't want to buy anyone - trying to buy young English talent but there isn't much available!! At least any that are established a for a price I can afford!

Well, I guess that would explain the lack of possession! Haha! Ack on the wingers! My regulars are Downing and Cole with Assaidi and Sterling as the backups. Ive passed the winter transfer window so will look for some wingers at the end of the season. Trouble is I just don't want to buy anyone - trying to buy young English talent but there isn't much available!! At least any that are established a for a price I can afford!

yeah mate, its not the best way to try and build a good team.. it will take you forever.. Think about it really, besides the usual young players in England that we all know of, there is no one else really.. however, countries like Brazil/Ukraine/France etc have dozens of great young players..

I would honestly try and balance it.. 50/50 or 60/40 even 60 being English HG players!

Youth intakes barely give you great youngsters even with the best facilities/networks and scouts.. so you might be lucky if you get one wonderkid every 5 years...

in all my years of playing FM I have only ever got ONE great wonderkid through the system.. and he was not even English (I was United)

Nico Gaitan can sometimes be picked up for £3.2m, Coutinho and Scheletto are available on free as well.. both become really good players

Yeah, you make some good points. I'll check those others out and hopefully I'll be a bit better in my second season! Thanks.

I bought Josuha Guilovgui for only 650k for my DM position. Most of players were not interested in transfer to Atalanta.. :)

Once again I have to ask sth. What training schedule should I use for DM position in this tac?? Ball winning midfielder or Anchorman? Maybe you can tell me what exactly means Anchorman? Thanks in Advance :)

I bought Josuha Guilovgui for only 650k for my DM position. Most of players were not interested in transfer to Atalanta.. :)

Once again I have to ask sth. What training schedule should I use for DM position in this tac?? Ball winning midfielder or Anchorman? Maybe you can tell me what exactly means Anchorman? Thanks in Advance :)

I would use DM mate :)

anchorman is alot more defensive based and focuses on mostly defendin, DM focuses on passing as well and shooting