Raikan007's Match Engine Exploit Narrow tactic 433

i abandoned my nurenberg save if i went a goal down they just rolled over and died lol

i abandoned my nurenberg save if i went a goal down they just rolled over and died lol

I saw you were struggling with all tactics for this save.. Hazza's and the other one.. and this? did this not work either?

yes i struggled with all of them with nurnberg then i decided to have a bash at making a tactic and came up with this(ill give you the link) i could do with some advice its not conceeding but im having trouble inserting it if you no what i mean! lol i could do with some advice well here is the link
work in prog.tac

its hard with nurnberg no one will join you no one wants your players and have no money and the board are bastards they will not give any funds out or increase wage budget! so i have to struggle 1st season but there is some good prospects so it will be interesting to see what i get in 2nd season

Nice tactic, working good for me. Adjusted a few things (tackling and a few individual things) . Only started 15 matches ago so not a whole season yet.
Thanks

So I thought I would try this out over the weekend. Sitting 14 points clear at the top of the SPL with Hearts. Probably helps that Rangers have a point deduction but still an epic achievment. Will post screenshots when the season is over.

So I thought I would try this out over the weekend. Sitting 14 points clear at the top of the SPL with Hearts. Probably helps that Rangers have a point deduction but still an epic achievment. Will post screenshots when the season is over.

glad to hear that Kris, I honestly thought it was just working for my United team and was a fluke.. seems to be doing ok :p

glad to hear that Kris, I honestly thought it was just working for my United team and was a fluke.. seems to be doing ok :p

I've had some cracking results too. 4-1 win at Ibrox and I've also destroyed Celtic a few times. Getting 60% possesion most games too. Only problem is the discipline, I've had so many red cards it's unreal. Had three one match against Celtic but still hung on to the 0-0

I've had some cracking results too. 4-1 win at Ibrox and I've also destroyed Celtic a few times. Getting 60% possesion most games too. Only problem is the discipline, I've had so many red cards it's unreal. Had three one match against Celtic but still hung on to the 0-0

kris as a hearts fan what did you do with templeton and driver.

kris as a hearts fan what did you do with templeton and driver.

I've been playing Templeton as the right striker with Beattie in the middle and Elliot on the left. I started playing Driver in that position, even though it's not natural and he was playing quite well but soon told me he wasn't happy playing there. I've now transfer listen him.

I've been playing Templeton as the right striker with Beattie in the middle and Elliot on the left. I started playing Driver in that position, even though it's not natural and he was playing quite well but soon told me he wasn't happy playing there. I've now transfer listen him.

anymore updates?

anymore updates?

Played a few matches after work but still about 8 away from the season finishing. Will post a list of results up when I am done. I did beat a PSG team which included Super Mario, Alex and Pastore 4-2 in Paris.