Raikan007's Match Engine Exploit Narrow tactic 433

Hey Raikan! Love the tactic, been using it for the last two seasons in my Crawley save, it has let me sweep everything clean except another CL trophy.. about to begin my 2020/21 season and I have to say that the goals scored from open play are great, but when I hope for your promise of the corner cheat to help me win the game, it never happens! Simply put, I don't think your corner cheat is working properly.. I score more from open play than the corner cheat! From what I can see, the STC that you've intended to be the goalscorer is always being marked. Is it the AI wising up or something else? Thanks for yet another great tactic, bro! Planning to use this tactic with this save and see how far I can get before FM2013 releases! A team full of regen wonderkids in a team that started out in League 2 and is now receiving article headers like "Man United no match for rampant Crawley Town"? Yes please!

Hey Raikan! Love the tactic, been using it for the last two seasons in my Crawley save, it has let me sweep everything clean except another CL trophy.. about to begin my 2020/21 season and I have to say that the goals scored from open play are great, but when I hope for your promise of the corner cheat to help me win the game, it never happens! Simply put, I don't think your corner cheat is working properly.. I score more from open play than the corner cheat! From what I can see, the STC that you've intended to be the goalscorer is always being marked. Is it the AI wising up or something else? Thanks for yet another great tactic, bro! Planning to use this tactic with this save and see how far I can get before FM2013 releases! A team full of regen wonderkids in a team that started out in League 2 and is now receiving article headers like "Man United no match for rampant Crawley Town"? Yes please!

thats really good to hear mate :)

I did see that on the analysis, only 8 out of like 58 goals came from corners :) I honestly really like the goals and style this tactic produces, maybe I will look into making the corner cheat more prominent and re uploading it again :0

thank you for the feedback

thanks mate. what do i do to get the corner bug as youve previously quoted?
ill let you know how i do with this tactic :) looks really good but

Ok no bother, cheers mate.. Any other decent tips for what to do against the likes of united, city, Chelsea..

Ok no bother, cheers mate.. Any other decent tips for what to do against the likes of united, city, Chelsea..

hhmmm.. nothing really mate :) just good luck lol!

make sure you put the two wider strikers as TM's in set pieces though

First game in Europa won 4-0 and all strikers scored, thanks for the tactic

Hey looking to test this season 2 with newcastle. and just wondering are the OI's built in or do they need set up?

Hey looking to test this season 2 with newcastle. and just wondering are the OI's built in or do they need set up?

OI"s can never be included in tactics, ever :) they are performed by the Manager (you) or left to Assistant Manager :)

Good luck! I hope it works