Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

wow/10, seriously all gorgeous. also, whats the template? :)

Cheers Mal. Nice to see a lot of the old KoTW regulars like yourself posting kits again.

The template has no name, it's just something I made a while back. One of my favorites from my little collection I have. PM me if you want a download link ;)

^Arsenal H/A: 10/10, looks perfect.
Chelsea: 8.5/10, club badge looks like it's peeling off or something

Harchester United
H/A/3/Euro
homeard.png
awayw.png
thirdff.png
europ.png

My first kits, please rate.

Very nice kits!

Home: Great colours, purple looks really good when used correctly, and you've done it very well. The white trim looks nice as well - I generally dont like trims and pipings, but the two white stripes on the left looks nice. 8/10.

Away: Same goes for orange as with purple - when used well, it looks nice (I can NEVER pull off a good kit with orange). The weaving white and purple side trims look very nice. 7/10.

Alternate: Very nice. The grey diagonal pipes add a feature to the kits, and thats good to see. Alternate kits allow you experiment a bit more. Not sure if the portioning between purple and white is good - maybe bringing the purple a bit more into the torso would even it up a bit. 8/10.

4th: Looks good. Simple, nice, effective. Not sure if black is the right colour for the sponsor logo. Maybe add a white stroke. 6/10

DYNAMO SPARTA FC (fantasy team)
Home/Away/Alternate/Fourth
View attachment 218296View attachment 218297View attachment 218298View attachment 218299

Cheers Mal. Nice to see a lot of the old KoTW regulars like yourself posting kits again.

The template has no name, it's just something I made a while back. One of my favorites from my little collection I have. PM me if you want a download link ;)

I havent really had the time :( but Im back now, and Ill be doing KoTW soon enough. I will PM you, thank you very much :D

EDIT: great kits Sparxx! they all look really good, the 2nd one is my favourite and the 3rd is my least favourite, but I still like them all.
8.5/10 9.10 8/10 8.5/10

Last edited:
not sure if I have posted these before but oh well...
shakhtar fantasy kits:
shakhtarhome21.png
shakhtaraway1.png

Those kits are seriously amazing. When I get around to downloading a Kitpack I'm definitely gonna use those as Shakhtar's kits.

Seychelles FF and Marshall Islands (they're the only sovereign nation to not have a national football team, thanks Wikipedia)
View attachment 219148View attachment 219149

Loving the Marshall Islands kit there, like the detail around the swoosh. Great idea for Seychelles too! Here are my first kits: York City!

View attachment 219728View attachment 219729View attachment 219730View attachment 219731

Good first kits.

1st - Good, colours need work
2nd - Sponsor and collar look out of place because of colour
3rd - Decent, although only one sleeve has a cuff
4th - Nice, but the hummel logo should be white, and the sonsor looks too big/out of place.

Some Newcastle kits for my career -

u6vH2.png
miwwl.png
Co4OA.png

Niger ACN Home -
lobUL.png

Botswana ACN Home -
ZNKaJ.png

Newcastle - 10 for all. cant fault them
Niger - 10 really like the design
Botswana - 9 i like what you were doing with the design but just something about it makes it a 9

I need an opinion on 2 textures for my 3d template

Old/new
texture3.png
texture1.png

Newcastle - 10 for all. cant fault them
Niger - 10 really like the design
Botswana - 9 i like what you were doing with the design but just something about it makes it a 9

I need an opinion on 2 textures for my 3d template

Old/new
texture3.png
texture1.png

v1 for me, much cleaner look a little too much on v2. Still not 100% convinced on the template if I am totally honest, KUTGW though :)

Also, the Niger and Botswana kits are their current ACN kits, if you knew how long it took me to get that to look right....

6714555553_b8c3d4484b_z.jpg

I prefer the old. 9/10. Very good.

My KotW entries(Thanks to jmoser for the base template)

View attachment 220648View attachment 220649
I like the home, 9/10, but not sure about the away TBH, maybe if that had been white, I would have preferred it...7/10

Scotland's current kit -
gOIxv.png

Namibia ACN Kit -
gyg2D.png

Guinea CAN kit -
jI7ic.png

Morocco ACN kit -
TAnoi.png

Zambia ACN kit -
XjvbE.png

Libya ACN Kit-
qYTAl.png

What should I say? I don't see any mistakes. Top quality! 10/10

deutschland-kleinc0jt3.png

Where do you get all these templates from? 10/10, can't fault either of them.

i really like the home kit, not too sure about the away for my liking. 8/10

well, back after some time off making kits:)

Flamengo H/A/A v2

Flamengo_Home_1.png
Flamengo_away_1.png
Flamengo_v2.png

Flamengo H/A/A v2

Flamengo_Home_1.png
Flamengo_away_1.png
Flamengo_v2.png
All nice, but I just can't imagine Flamengo playing in anything other than Red and Black stripes. 7/10 all :)

Flamengo H/A/A v2

Flamengo_Home_1.png
Flamengo_away_1.png
Flamengo_v2.png

Don't think Nescafé is a good sponsor, and I agree with Stu. Like the third kit out of the lot. 5/10, 6/10, 7/10.

Incorporating a design made by myself onto new kits (original with FB kits, re-made it on R'11 and then again on Kev's Alpha template) Still need to improve my perspective ability (logos etc.)

36033441.png
r11s.png
alphali.png