Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

And on that note....

arsenalha.png

Superb. Easily a 9/10 but on the chest on the far side it looks a bit fuzzy? (the outline) otherwise everything else is outstanding. But you don't need me to say that ;)

Having another crack at this kit making thing; Wolves Home/Away for 2003-04 season

View attachment 222136 View attachment 222135

Nice work, think the sponsor's a little small on the home and a little big on the away, other than that good one. 8/10 for both :)

I'm creaming all over this template :wub:
englandhome.png

Nice work, think the sponsor's a little small on the home and a little big on the away, other than that good one. 8/10 for both
:)

I'm creaming all over this template :wub:
englandhome.png

Nice simple design, although TBH, still not sold on the template....8/10

Some kits I done for my Lyon save, got sick of seeing the same ones after a few seasons...

lm3ZJ.png
C1JA9.png
MQNXf.png

Some kits I done for my Lyon save, got sick of seeing the same ones after a few seasons...

lm3ZJ.png
C1JA9.png
MQNXf.png

Home and away looks quality mate. 9/10. Don't like the third so much.. 5/10.

Liverpool Warrior 2012/2013 (based on the leaked info):
Home/Away/Third
liverpoolwarriorhomefbkits.png
liverpoolwarriorawayfbkits.png
liverpoolwarriorthirdfbkits.png

The home and the third is close to the real deal (said someone who has seen it), while the away is supposed to look more like the 2002/2003 black/grey/red away shirt(reebok). A better view on the home and the away in a different template:
Liverpoolhomewarriors2JMtemplate.png
Liverpoolawaywarriors2JMtemplate.png

My first try with Kev's template:
firsttry.png

Need some advice on how to make the sponsors/logos etc look good..

Last edited:

lm3ZJ.png
C1JA9.png
MQNXf.png

Love the first; 10/10. The colours work so well together.
Good use of colours again on the second, loving the 'fluorescent' green on black. Maybe the logo would have worked better in full colour, dunno, pretty hard to tell. 9/10.
Good solid third, not as good as the others but still a great kit. Like the idea of the gradient but don't really like the side design. 8/10.

:)

Home and away looks quality mate. 9/10. Don't like the third so much.. 5/10.

Liverpool Warrior 2012/2013 (based on the leaked info):
Home/Away/Third
liverpoolwarriorhomefbkits.png
liverpoolwarriorawayfbkits.png
liverpoolwarriorthirdfbkits.png

The home and the third is close to the real deal (said someone who has seen it), while the away is supposed to look more like the 2002/2003 black/grey/red away shirt(reebok). A better view on the home and the away in a different template:
Liverpoolhomewarriors2JMtemplate.png
Liverpoolawaywarriors2JMtemplate.png

My first try with Kev's template:
firsttry.png

Need some advice on how to make the sponsors/logos etc look good..

First set of kits: Sponsor's a little too small and I don't like the gold/yellow colour on the home, like the badge that way though. Sorry to say but I really don't like the third, it's the colour I think. If it was maybe darker and the pattern on the sleeves were reduced in opacity bu maybe half then it'd look better. 6/10, 7/10, 4/10.

Second set of kits: Looks better on this template. Can see a very vague diagonal pattern on the away? 7/10, 7/10.

3D Kit: The whole kit looks much, much better with white detail instead of gold/yellow. 8/10.

You seem to have the perspective cracked already - what I normally do is paste the logo onto the kit, go to Edit > Transform > Skew, then drag the bottom middle square left a few pixels (above the document, there should be a few boxes with angle, H and V.. I normally type -4.0 in the H box, then drag the middle right box down a little). That's pretty much it but I'm sure there's a more efficient way to do it lol

First set of kits: Sponsor's a little too small and I don't like the gold/yellow colour on the home, like the badge that way though. Sorry to say but I really don't like the third, it's the colour I think. If it was maybe darker and the pattern on the sleeves were reduced in opacity bu maybe half then it'd look better. 6/10, 7/10, 4/10.

Second set of kits: Looks better on this template. Can see a very vague diagonal pattern on the away? 7/10, 7/10.

3D Kit: The whole kit looks much, much better with white detail instead of gold/yellow. 8/10.

You seem to have the perspective cracked already - what I normally do is paste the logo onto the kit, go to Edit > Transform > Skew, then drag the bottom middle square left a few pixels (above the document, there should be a few boxes with angle, H and V.. I normally type -4.0 in the H box, then drag the middle right box down a little). That's pretty much it but I'm sure there's a more efficient way to do it lol

As I said, this is the rumored design Warrior is supposed to use for Liverpool next season. Not the design I want them to have. The response I got from peoples who has seen the kits, said that the home and the third is almost spot on. I don't know, I just made the desing on the background of the leaked info.

There will be no white on the home shirt. The kit will be red with amber details, and it will be in a england/everton/tottenham style.

The away will be black/red and grey/silver.

The third will be awful said the sources I got, and it will be purple/yellow/white and with grey/silver tribals on the sleeves.

Newcastle kit:
I like it, but imo black sleeves would look better. 7/10

And if I was in charge about next years LFC kits:
Liverpoolhomeseason2JMtemplate.png
LiverpoolthirdJMtemplate.png
LiverpoolJMtemplatethirdv2.png

Last edited:
As I said, this is the rumored design Warrior is supposed to use for Liverpool next season. Not the design I want them to have. The response I got from peoples who has seen the kits, said that the home and the third is almost spot on. I don't know, I just made the desing on the background of the leaked info.

There will be no white on the home shirt. The kit will be red with amber detalies, and it will be in a england/everton/tottenham style.

The away will be black/red and grey/silver.

The third will be awful said the sources I got, and it will be purple/yellow/white and with grey/silver tribals on the sleeves.

I greatly apologise. In that case, well done :)

I like the liverpool kits
9/10 for the home
5/10 for the away just dont really like the all black look
9/10 for the third

Chelsea home alpha Template
chelsea-7.png

Newcastle home.
newcastler.png

Blasphemy! Red on a Newcastle kit! I oughta.....Nice kit, remove the red, swap for gold or Blue(which is Newcastle's third colour) and it is a lot better 7/10

I think the home one is the best, the other ones look strange with the german colours matching the kit colour. 7/10 for the home one, 5/10 for the away/third one. I dont really associate the kit design + colours with Köln, but that is just my personal opinion.

Poland Fantasy - Home & Away

polandbyiaq5ikc7.png

I think the home one is the best, the other ones look strange with the german colours matching the kit colour. 7/10 for the home one, 5/10 for the away/third one. I dont really associate the kit design + colours with Köln, but that is just my personal opinion.

Poland Fantasy - Home & Away

polandbyiaq5ikc7.png

Bothe very nice kits, but the red looks more orange TBH. 8/10

not bad Canesdude... but I think it would look better if you use white colour for the sponsor on home kit ;)
so 7,5/10 for home and 8,5/10 for away

Now my vision of Liverpool and Warrior partnership... H/A/T and Euro Away
Okay.. First.. I don't really like that template, so I would recommend you to use fbkits or something like that. Your kits would look alot better then imo. And you have used three different liverpool logos, and your warrior logo should be smaller on the H and the A.
H: 5/10
A: 6/10
T: 5/10
E: 4/10
If you change what I said earlier, my ratings will be higher.

S.S.C. Napoli
Home/Away

NapoliHomeKit.png
NapoliAwayKit.png