Rate My Kit Thread - *Please Read Rules Before Posting*

S.S.C. Napoli
Home/Away

NapoliHomeKit.png
NapoliAwayKit.png
Very nice kits, still unsure on the stripes if I am picky. 9/10 both :)

Napoli

yMqqF.png
thiFl.png

Napoli

Nice kits mate. For the idea I give you 8/10 on the home, and 9/10 for the away. But you have put the badge far to right imo, and the X on the away shirt is visible outside the shirt.. so.. until you fix that... 6/10 for home, 7/10 for away.

Need some help to choose a third kit for my Napoli team:
1:
3NapoliCLKit.png
2:
3NapoliCLKit2.png

3:
3NapoliThirdKit.png
4:
3NapoliThirdKitv2.png

Napoli

yMqqF.png
thiFl.png

Love the colour of the away, but as already mentioned, the club logo is probably a little too far on the right and the X design is visible outside the kit. 9/10 for both despite.

Man Utd home and away.

manutdh.png
manutda.png

Love the colour of the away, but as already mentioned, the club logo is probably a little too far on the right and the X design is visible outside the kit. 9/10 for both despite.

Man Utd home and away.

manutdh.png
manutda.png

Love them Mike.

Only one criticism I have is the Utd badge looks a tad to big. 9/10.

Man Utd home and away.

manutdh.png
manutda.png

Not bad, but the Nike Logo, Utd Logo, and DHL Logo are all straight at you! not rotated
with the rest of the shirt, if you had it rotated with the shirt im sure it would look better
fine example of that you can see here.

And yeah BeadSTARR is right, the Utd Logo is also too big. Also what about adding a prem
league badge also on the arm? just my opinion mate, nice job anyways :)

Last edited:
Love them Mike.

Only one criticism I have is the Utd badge looks a tad to big. 9/10.

Thanks. Made it slightly bigger to emphasise the distance, but I see it now I've looked at it again.

Not bad, but the Nike Logo, Utd Logo, and DHL Logo are all straight at you! not rotated
with the rest of the shirt, if you had it rotated with the shirt im sure it would look better
fine example of that you can see here.

And yeah BeadSTARR is right, the Utd Logo is also too big. Also what about adding a prem
league badge also on the arm? just my opinion mate, nice job anyways :)

All the logos have been rotated and it's something I'm trying to improve on; they obviously haven't been rotated enough.

I'll try a league patch another time when I have enough time and can be bothered :) thanks.

Very nice design. The badge looks a little oversized IMO, and so does the sponsor. I think if the stripes were faded more(lower opacity) they would look much better. H - 8/10 for originality without straying from proper kits too far...A - 8/10 for the style and still keeping Arsenal colours in the kit.

Bolton kits using trbngr's tSS template, made from scratch...

Ye3Wj.png
0snw8.png
BbHXC.png

perfect.. 10/10 for all three!

My Juventus kits for this week's KotW...

huve.png
huveaway.png

Last edited:
Sat10
OH my gawd i'm sitting here drooling over the Home Kit but I think the away one would look better without the sponsor

HOME = 10
Away = 8,5

But here is my Dortmund home kit first one I made:
View attachment 226758

Some amazing work there AKB. 9/10 for all of them

Bayer 04 Leverkusen
H/A/A.v2

Leverkusen_Home_kappa.png
Leverkusen_away_v1.png
Leverkusen_away_v2.png

Great Leverkusen kits
H/9