Recent content by 0141607

  1. 0

    Who are you managing?

    Current Team: Limerick Current Date: 20th November 2006 Date Joined: 14th February 2006 Current League Position: Eircom League Division One - 1st (Champions) Domestic League History: Eircom League Division One - 1st (72 pts) Started a game last night with my local team Limerick in the Eircom...
  2. 0

    FM 2006 Editor Speed?

    Is there anyway of speeding up the editor? It's so ****** slow on mine. It takes for ever to load the database and to save it. It really wrecks my head at this stage!!!
  3. 0

    Job Offers???

    Cheers guys Clearly Im not a good enough manager just yet:P
  4. 0

    What is the best tactic ??

    The tactic that works best for me is the 4-4-2 Diamond Attacking v2 from the standard tactics list. I won the league with Man Utd in my first season by 9 points scoring 94 goals and conceding 33. Also works well with my England game so far - beat Denmark 4-0 away, Wales 3-0 away and N.Ireland...
  5. 0

    Job Offers???

    I haven't played more than 2 seasons in a game of FM yet so if this answer is really obvious my apologies!!! Is it possible to be offered jobs without declaring your interest? I recently declared my interest in the Fulham job after I won the title with Man Utd and they sacked Chris Coleman the...
  6. 0

    How do you play yours?

    Do you play with highlights on, watch the whole match or just the commentary? Just commentary - Key highlights for the bigger games. Do you download training schedules, compose schedules yourself or leave it be? Download a schedule. Do you download tactics or compose them yourself? Use...
  7. 0

    Who are you managing?

    Current Team: Manchester United Current Date: 1st July 2006 Date Joined: 1st July 2005 Current League Position: Premiership - 1st Domestic League History: Premiership - Winners 2005-2006 Cup History: Carling Cup - Runner Up 2005-2006 Champions League - Runner Up 2005-2006 Just signed a new 2...
  8. 0

    Most Hated 2

    I hate Alan Shearer - I can't stand him and I could never ever like him - I hate Ashley Cole as well - Although not a player I ****** HATE Arsene Wenger - Cant stand Drogab or Hleb cos they are both ***** - Del Horno as well - GOD i could keep going - Kyriagkos (sp) - Alex Rae - I think thats it...
  9. 0

    Kerlon???

    Has anybody bought this guy from Cruzeiro. I just stumped up €8m to sign him (€2.8m up front). He looks tidy and Inter were on the verge of signing him until I stepped in!!! Sorry I can't post a pic but I'm at work! Anybody had any dealings with him???
  10. 0

    I need a new striker

    I would suggest you try get Guiseppe Rossi on loan if at all possible. With Lucarelli and Saha out injured I had to use him up front alongside Van Nistelrooy for the last few games of the season. He kept scoring and I coudn't drop him he was in such good form and he kept Lucarelli out of the...
  11. 0

    Your Current Team

    Still in my first season with Man Utd - 1st by 8 points in January 2006 GK Van Der Sar RB Neville LB Evra CB Brown CB Ferdinand DM Diarra RW Ronaldo LW Giggs AM Rooney FC Van Nistelrooy FC Lucarelli
  12. 0

    Sherman Andres Cardenas

    Nice find mate - looks promising Btw - that skin is the business - what is it?
  13. 0

    Fm 07

    More licenses
  14. 0

    FM ****!!!!

    At the moment thats the plan!!! Just got the laptop back and its ****** - they couldnt fix it so now I can only play FM at the weekend when I'm home. Trying to get an old machine from my dad's work that they are throwing out and try fix it up myself.
  15. 0

    FM ****!!!!

    I recently started a season with Chelsea and was happy with my tactic for once!!! Bought Lucarelli and played him beside the target-man Drogba. They were playing fantastically well together. I was only about 7 games into the season but it was one of those games where you just know you can see...
Back
Top