Recent content by adickson607

  1. A

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

    My friend just showed me this claiming he doesn't use the editor. Personally I don't believe him but you can judge for yourself...
  2. A

    Steam achievements

    I got a double hat trick with an awesome regen in CL vs Madrid, Unfortunately I wasn't using Steam at the time and I doubt very much I'll ever get it again. I cried a little.
  3. A

    Very Superstitious

    Never turn the game off on a winning streak...
  4. A

    Pienaar chooses Spurs over Chelsea

    I heard Chelsea wouldn't match what he was offered at Spurs and that is why he chose Spurs.
  5. A

    Which Team Should I Be?

    Hi guys Looking for a Champions League/Europa League team in a European league without loads of rules and restrictions such as 5 Ukrainians in starting 11. Not worried about transfer budget or the competitiveness of the league, just want to try out the DLR first hand. Any suggestions?
  6. A

    This game is sooooo scripted!!!

    Maybe I'm extremely wrong here, but if the game was scripted would results not be the same for every single player who plays the game? For example. If two people both loaded the EPL and managed all 20 teams and used the default formations etc would results be the same for both? I don't see...
  7. A

    Acheivements on Steam

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/adickson607/stats/FootballManager2010 39/60 Highlight being Scottish Hero..
  8. A

    Livingston Fc - Back into top Flight

    Why are you closing it? Keep going, its a very enjoyable game, I just got promoted to SPL =D
  9. A

    Livingston Fc - Back into top Flight

    Lol, East Stirlingshire got promoted with me in First Season
  10. A

    Livingston Fc - Back into top Flight

    I'm doing this at the minute, its good, having difficulties in First Division though (Second Tier). Jamie Ness from Rangers, get him on loan, was key to my success. Good luck, I'll be following :)
  11. A

    Boxing Day

    Portadown vs Glenavon, the perfect place to test out the new SLR Camera Santa should be bringing. . .
  12. A

    Tigers on the Loose in Free Agents DB

    Would take forever to get through transfer window :P
  13. A

    Tigers on the Loose in Free Agents DB

    Someone should get an online game in this format. . .
Back
Top