Recent content by Adnan Khan

  1. A

    The Liverpool Thread

    Guys could you please reply to this thread. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/what-tactic-should-i-use/112915-liverpool-2nd-season-help.html
  2. A

    Liverpool 2nd season help

    Hi guys!! I had an unbeaten first season with Liverpool using 4-4-2 flat and wide diamond (H). Since then the interest in my players from other managers grew. There was a lot of transfer activities in the pre-season. My current players quite different from the first season ones. Could you please...
  3. A

    Bangladesh Leagues Added

    Hi, I was working on two databases. Added 6 competitions to Bangladesh & the other one is SAFF international competition. This is my first work with the data editor, so please let me know if there is any way I could improve. Hope you like them.^^) edit 1:- Changed the max squad no(Bangladesh...
  4. A

    A new editor's questions. (Bangladesh leagues)

    hi guys, I made a Bangladesh database with 6 leagues and 3 cups. The prize money drops significantly for the cups from 200k to 2k in 5 years, can anyone help me stop this. The economy is totaly ****, in five years the clubs earn only 1/5th of what they used to earn and the club value...
  5. A

    A new editor's questions.

    hi guys, I made a Bangladesh database with 6 leagues and 3 cups. The prize money drops significantly for the cups from 200k to 2k in 5 years, can anyone help me stop this. The economy is totaly ****, in five years the clubs earn only 1/3rd of what they used to earn and the club value also...
  6. A

    Staff wages.

    your salary maybe???
  7. A

    Second Season And Liverpool Give No Budget?

    Using Liverpool I won the league,league cup and Fa cup in the first season.... Did profitable transfers(sold the highly paid useless players n bought cheaper new players to replace them) ... The board gave me 72M to spend in the second season(at full transfer budget).. try keeping your full...
  8. A

    AC Milan Help

    Didn't know you were so experienced....thought the argument would help both our game and learn new possibilities.
  9. A

    AC Milan Help

    I didn't mean to be harsh and I'm not saying you don't have a point.. I just said my point of view..And sorry if I have hurt your feelings...by the way what is IMHO???
  10. A

    AC Milan Help

    Well Pato isn't a team player either
  11. A

    AC Milan Help

    Ibra has better Passing, Creativity,Decisions,Strength and Long Shot abilities, Pato on the other hand has better Speed and Composure...plus Ibra is not a team player, so he'd shoot the ball himself if the opportunity arises.. So don't you think its better to put Ibra in the support n Pato in AF
  12. A

    AC Milan Help

    You can look at my edited post and figure out what I meant
  13. A

    AC Milan Help

    Thanks a lot....n by the way... I was looking for a 4-2-2-2 With Robinho and Ilicic as Inside Forwards. Is it a gud Idea
  14. A

    AC Milan Help

    What role should I assign to them WB or FB and should I look for overlap???
  15. A

    AC Milan Help

    Hey this is my first post and it may sound crazy..... I have a bunch of stars, so give me a formation maybe... I'm into the second season with AC Milan..won the Serie A...but lost the quarter-finals and semi-finals of Italian cup and euro Cup to Inter and Barca respectively..I played a narrow...
Back
Top