Recent content by Bailyes

  1. B

    LFCMarshalls Summer Transfer Update (3.8.14) - Release Clauses

    Any release clauses which are on the update which LFCMarshall has done for us?
  2. B

    Alex Mowatt - Leeds

    Alex Mowatt has been sensational for me in the first two years. He's been a regular since I started with Leeds and has been looked after very well. Leaving him out of the big games in the first season against teams like Reading, Wigan, and QPR etc. In the second season he has been looked after...
  3. B

    Strangest 1st Season

    So I'm Leeds United and I'm currently top with only two months away from the January transfer market. I thought I would look at the PL to see if any players are unsettled and wants a transfer/loan move, then something caught my eye. I saw that Hull beat Liverpool 5-1 on the processing screen...
  4. B

    Aidan White

    Fair enough. What team is he at on your save?
  5. B

    Aidan White

    I'm only in the second season and Aidan White has improved quite a bit. I'm wondering if he's become a top left back for better teams with better coaches? This is what he looks like for me:
  6. B

    Football Manager Takeovers

    Thanks for that, it's not as if I don't love Leeds or anything haha.
  7. B

    Football Manager Takeovers

    I'm the manager of Leeds United in 2014 and I've just had news that the supporters' trust want to take over the club. Do these supporters bring in big money? Or am I getting excited before January for no reason at all?
  8. B

    FM13 Doesn't Like Me - Liverpool FC

    Thanks for the replies, guys! Sorry for the slow reply though, I've been away recently. The fact I won in Spain and then London the following day is the reason why I haven't uploaded it to SI. The skin which I use is Opz Beam. You should be able to find it in the skin downloads. The logo...
  9. B

    High Reputation Managers

    I was the manager of Liverpool in the first season and won the Europa League, PL, FA Cup and the Capital One cup and then achieved the greatest manager in the Welsh Hall of Fame, then after that I became known world-wide. Then after Leeds had a unsuccessful season in the championship I decided...
  10. B

    FM13 Doesn't Like Me - Liverpool FC

    It's ridiculous! I would of thought the game could give me some sympathy.
  11. B

    FM13 Doesn't Like Me - Liverpool FC

    Is it me or does FM13 not like me? I'm top of the league with only a few games left, but due to the re-schedule of games it looks like the EPL or FM has gone against me. I also have key players injured and suspended, such as Enrique, Suarez, Johnson. Just look at the games I have left and the...
  12. B

    Net Transfer Spend

    Nice to see Leeds are in the profit. Thank you Mr. Bates, just hope our fans would see what you've done.
  13. B

    Brilliant Player for the Championship

    Either that or try setting that wing position role to inside forward. Hope it works; good luck!
  14. B

    Havant & Waterlooville Assistant Manager Help

    Try putting up a job advert for those staff positions. Then do a comparison on the best staff which have applied.
  15. B

    Brilliant Player for the Championship

    So his name goes by Delron Buckley. His position is Left Attacking Midfielder/Striker. His age is 33. To be honest; he's amazing. I've been playing him on the left as Inside Forward but the last two games he's played as striker against Millwall and Barnsley, scoring five goals. You can get...
Back
Top