Recent content by Bife

  1. B

    BRAGA'S ARENA

    So finally got some free time to finish the season and what a season it was, managed to win the Prem but could have easily finish 2nd or 3rd, City draw 4 of their last 5 matches. Most of the goals conceded in the first half ofn the season were due to my defenders being young new to the team and...
  2. B

    BRAGA'S ARENA

    Got some free time tonight and decided to test it out with Leicester, played half season, I'll try to finish it tomorrow. Results Table Transfers
  3. B

    BRAGA'S ARENA

    Excelente, se não te importares depois coloca aqui alguns prints dos resultados. Obrigado.
  4. B

    BRAGA'S ARENA

    Really glad to see it working out!
  5. B

    BRAGA'S ARENA

    No I did not, I would have love to but I just don't have the time to start a new one. I've dropped this one due to college, I don't even have fm installed on my laptop anymore to avoid distractions x). Sorry it didn't worked out I thought I was onto something here but it appears I was wrong.
  6. B

    BRAGA'S ARENA

    No performance changes so far. I always start with control and usually change to attack if my team doesn't scores until the 60~ minute mark. However if you manage a average team with not so great players against way stronger sides and if you are struggling to create chances and shots try...
  7. B

    BRAGA'S ARENA

    BRAGA'S ARENA INFO I've been having great success with this tactic which has been created and tweaked by me during 4 in game seasons while managing S.C.Braga and so I've decided to share it with you all. I've been undefeated in my last 150 matches and won the sextuple last season. Try it out...
  8. B

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Hey TotalFootballFan9 really good to see you back! I have a really big favor to ask of you. If you ever have some free time could you please tweak your ANNIHILATOR tactic to fm 18? I had been using a very similar one before i found yours some years ago which I then adopted and simply fell in...
  9. B

    Raheem Sterling

    Hi, could someone post a screen of Raheem Sterling in 2019 or more far in the future as to check if his technical attributes improve? City is willing to sell him on the cheap in my save. Thanks in advance.
  10. B

    Good deep lying forwards and full left backs

    Thanks for the suggestions everyone, ended up buying Gaya 30M and Vietto 20M. Was standing in 1st in premier by December so got awarded a little bit of extra cash by the club for the winter transfer window.
  11. B

    Good deep lying forwards and full left backs

    I'm managing Southampton, second season, and i'm looking for some good dlfs. I've got Guidetti and Origi which have been pretty good so far but unfortunately I wont be able to hold Guidetti much longer. Also i'm in dire need of a good full left back, Bertrand has been very good for me but it's...
Back
Top