Recent content by BrizzleBelter

  1. B

    Emile Heskey: Road to Redemption

    So far so good! Waiting to see how you got on against Bristol City in your next game
  2. B

    WTF Leon Bailey WTF !!!

    I had a England save and he chose to play for the England national team and he was absolutely amazing. Finnished top goalscorer in the 2018 world cup.
  3. B

    Post your frustration and rage

    Getting very annoyed how a club can accept a 23.5 million bid from one club but demand 48 million from me for the same player :@
  4. B

    Annoying problem... Please help

    Yes that worked cheers mate
  5. B

    Annoying problem... Please help

    Just wondering if anyone knows how to fix this problem??? Please see below I've circled the problem and the problem being neither Mark Little or Jordan Clarke are at my club anymore but are still on that list. But right backs who are at my club are not on that list.
  6. B

    Players for Championship 1st Season

    In January of first season for Bristol City i signed Bruno Zuculini from Man City on a free transfer so he signed for me end of the first season when his contract ended. Now in January of my second season so 6 months on and already valued at 8.5mill
  7. B

    OCD's in Football Manager

    Mine is i always have to have my sub bench as follows GK DEF DEF MID-F MID-F STR STR The other thing is i like my U23'S to win there league so i try my hardest to get the best possible 11 in there i can. I've been known to sign players just to play for my 23's and even sometimes put first...
  8. B

    Players for Championship 1st Season

    I'm just finishing my first season with Bristol City I signed Jordan Clarke from Scunthorpe for 450k for RB quite cheap plus cheap wages. I got second season in mind with hi so been bedding him in this season back up to Matthews. Played about 20 games. Loads of people seem to rate Lucic as a...
  9. B

    London City FC - A City On The Rise

    I last wrote on this manager story nearly 6 moths ago cant believe its still going. Well done to you mate for going this long, great dedication.
  10. B

    Injuries

    Thanks for the info ill give that ago from next season only about 4 games to go this season
  11. B

    Injuries

    Wonder if anyone could possibly shed some light on why i'm getting so many god **** injuries. I'm Liverpool coming to the end of my first season with this save and the injuries ive had this season have been a nightmare. Its almost everyday i've had a injury weather its the U18'S U23'S or the...
  12. B

    London City FC - A City On The Rise

    Great story so far mate, Its amazing how far the team has come already. I read from start to end last night on my night shift and its what kept me awake ^^)
  13. B

    Players for Vanarama National

    Thanks for all the reply's guys. One player i did get was Ellis Harrison on loan from Bristol Rovers and he has actually done pretty well for me.
  14. B

    Players for Vanarama National

    Hi thanks in advance for any advice given. Just started a save with Forest Green Rovers and wondering if anyone had a good non-league gems? Obviously I have next to no money and not a lot for wages.
  15. B

    Wondering Into The Unknown - A Bristol City Story

    Great Story Being a Bristol City fan I'm really enjoying this story, sounds quite epic. Also I'm doing my own Bristol City save copying your moves step by step and it really does work. I'm end of September and doing pretty good 10th in the league. In terms of possession I'm absolutely...
Back
Top