Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a good striker prospect, 20 y.o., 2.5 current, 3.5+ potential, I trial him for a couple of weeks, he looks good, I go to sign him.........and he's banned from football until *30 June 2018*. I did some googling and the kid got busted for drugs right after he signed for Granada, I guess he's like the Colombian Adrian Mutu or something.

I mostly notice issues with players want new contracts every 6 months or so even if they jsut got a huge pay rise and bumped up in squad status :/

other notes is that by example i sold a 190PA striker for £40m as it was the max bid i could get, top goalscorer in the PL and was only 21, PSG refused to bid more than £30m so i sold him to monterrey. Only to notice PSG after failing to get my insane striker bought another striker from Manchester united for £60m that was 3 years older had crappier stats and scored 5 goals in 20 matches (like woot?)

also i get ridicilouse bids on players i transferlist and the clubs rather buy a pice of **** defender for twice that ammount when i reject their offers...

There is definetivly a lot to be done with the contract/transfer logic o_O

View attachment 90378
I'm playing West Ham 3 times in the Premier League Season, one is suppose to be an FA Cup but even in press conferences ect they're including in "games left" ect.

One of my team's (Atlanta United) best players is a striker who was originally on loan from Torino who we bought midway through the season. He wasn't even on the roster as a loanee when I started my save. I shrugged it off at first but I went to see what was up with him since I thought I might just buy him anyway. It turns out the geniuses at SI have him on loan at C.A. Atlanta in *the Argentine Third Division* rather than in Atlanta in MLS. I'm really at a loss for words. And no, they wouldn't sell him to me.

View attachment 1120413 View attachment 1120412

Just when you think the game can't hurt you any worse...

I had to take a long break from the game after losing a third consecutive final. 2-0 up in the 70ish minute, 2-3 after extra time. But of course not before reloading the game, taking control of the other team, playing their youth players and beating them by double digits.

Youth player, aged 16, 2 years left on contract, Arsenal offer 2mil for him, I reject it. Then they just TAKE HIM, signed on a free, WTF. I compared my players situation with some arsenal ones, same age, born around same month, same contract, everything, I can't sign their players, so WTF.

Youth player, aged 16, 2 years left on contract, Arsenal offer 2mil for him, I reject it. Then they just TAKE HIM, signed on a free, WTF. I compared my players situation with some arsenal ones, same age, born around same month, same contract, everything, I can't sign their players, so WTF.
Sounds like he was on a youth contract only whereas Arsenal would have tied theirs down with a provisional professional contract.

View attachment 89660

How is THIS not scripted?

I hope someone can break apart this game and take out the piece of code I call "The Decider", where they score 4 goals in less than 15 minutes no matter what the heck you do. Genius piece of programming, makes everything so realistic. Hey why don't you strike a comet down and literally murder my entire team when they're winning 5-0 in the CL final.

I can't win at home

I just can't win at home. I just can't. The game didn't allowed me to. I win 2-0, 3-0, away from home. But then the bottom teams, just ******* destroyed me at home. See, and it's not happen once, it became really annoying now. I mean how?!?!. This ******* game, man! This ************* game!

Edit: seriously, im not ******* lying, this thing seriously keep happening. It's like every home game i play is an away game. This is ******* bullshit, man. How is this **** glitch even exist. Maybe if it's like top teams i can understand it, but it's a ******* middle bottom teams ************ ****. This ******* game!!!!!

Last edited:
View attachment 1120843

How is THIS not scripted?

I hope someone can break apart this game and take out the piece of code I call "The Decider", where they score 4 goals in less than 15 minutes no matter what the heck you do. Genius piece of programming, makes everything so realistic. Hey why don't you strike a comet down and literally murder my entire team when they're winning 5-0 in the CL final.

"The Decider" at work everyone!

View attachment 89545

If they've decided they want to score, they don't even need shots on target.

That's because own goals and flukes that weren't intended as shots that go in aren't counted as shots at all.

What's getting to my nerves is all the "I'm going to dribble this guy. LET'S START THE RUN!!!... Whoops, I was meant to take the ball with me? Oopsie got to get back to it and hope the rival doesn't get it before me". Also the ball loses that are shown not as much of defender putting a feet to the ball as the attacker stopping and corteously offering the ball to the defender.

Yeah I know that, what I meant was that they can force in even own goals if they're in the mood. They are completely unstoppable in this period, charging down with even the wind seemingly in their favor, like a pack of wolves hunting down a chicken mcnugget. No amount of tactical changes can stop them.

I'm so done with this game ******* bullshit ME. Every time that i'm the better team i get screwed by the worst teams in the game. I just wanna enjoy a good save but that seems impossible this year. It gives me the same anger i get when i'm playing that bullshit of a game thats called Fifa. I really hope someday a company makes a game that will work and don't have so much Bullshit !!!

I'm so done with this game ******* bullshit ME. Every time that i'm the better team i get screwed by the worst teams in the game. I just wanna enjoy a good save but that seems impossible this year. It gives me the same anger i get when i'm playing that bullshit of a game thats called Fifa. I really hope someday a company makes a game that will work and don't have so much Bullshit !!!

With the AI so capable of scoring with a single shot on target in the 80th minute, I get ****** when I see highlights that late. It would start with my team in possession, but I just KNOW it's meant for their goal.

With the AI so capable of scoring with a single shot on target in the 80th minute, I get ****** when I see highlights that late. It would start with my team in possession, but I just KNOW it's meant for their goal.
Yes that is exactly what i hate so much, but the most annoying part of it is that most of the time it's gonna be a ******* impossible goal like a shot from 30 yards out from a player with 5 longshots or a slow striker that outrun's your pretty fast defender. It just make my blood boil so much sometimes i just wanna throw my laptop out of the window but then i think i need my laptop to watch Chelsea games when the season begins

my frustrations are more at the board level I guess.

I am/was playing a Liverpool save managed to get 19 league wins and 64 cups including the champions league about 15 times and won every cup in a season. The best manager the planet had ever seen. I'm not bragging just making a point.

-Not one time during that save was I ever offered a job at another club. you would think clubs would be knocking down the door.

- we built a new stadium, 80k, filled it with 80k every season- no option to upgrade or build another new stadium.

- signed a player for 8 million was told it was a poor piece of business- sold him for 92 mil 2 seasons later

- raised the club finances to over a billion dollars- I wish you could do the sponsorship yourself.

and still, my job is not untouchable.

Getting very annoyed how a club can accept a 23.5 million bid from one club but demand 48 million from me for the same player :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.