Recent content by cribbincfc

  1. C

    Airtricity League(Ireland) Network Game

    Are you interested in doin a network game? I am looking for 2-3 players to join my new network game. I hope to start at the end of February when the official update has been released. Airtricity League which is the league in my native country. Teams such as Shamrock Rovers, Sligo Rovers...
  2. C

    Airtricity League(Republic of Ireland)

    I put it in the Challenge section because I think managing in Ireland is a challenge. So if anyone needs help, I will help.
  3. C

    Airtricity League(Republic of Ireland)

    If anyone needs any help managing in the Airtricity League in Ireland I can help you. How I can help I know every player from every team in the Airtricity League & their CA & PA I will be able to tell you who to buy in any position I will be able to tell you what formation to use for your...
  4. C

    New Challenge - Champions League Youth Challenge

    no, its a challenge to develop young players & to win Champions league as many times as you can
  5. C

    New Challenge - Champions League Youth Challenge

    My name is FMGizzmo & basically this challenge is The Champions League challenge & Youth Academy Challenge all in one but there is a twist. The same rules apply here with the Champions League Challenge -...
  6. C

    FM14 Transfers & Data Update Packs by_pr0

    could I get latest transfers, players CA/PA & Injuries all in one data
  7. C

    network game

    ill play I will play but it would depend on wat league
  8. C

    New Wigan Save(In The Championship)

    Follow me on twitter @Cribbin_11 for updates on my new Wigan save. I will show screenshots of transfers, line-ups, tactics etc. Please follow
  9. C

    Psycho's Last Manager Standing

    Name - Marc Cribbin, Team - Chelsea
  10. C

    FM13 Online League

    Me & my friend are setting up an online league on FM13 Rule 1: You can import your team from any save Rule 2: No created players from Editor Rule 3: Regens are allowed Add me on Steam if you are interested. cribbincfc is my username...
  11. C

    Npower Championship Network Game

    add the cribbincfc with the pic as me & a girl
  12. C

    Npower Championship Network Game

    Everyone add me on steam - cribbincfc Sunday 2nd June 2013 11pm uk time Starting a new game msg me on steam for any questions
  13. C

    Npower Championship Network Game

    Ive added all of you, be on tonight(saturday 1st june 2013) at 11pm uk time
  14. C

    Npower Championship Network Game

    Starting a Network Game, Npower Championship. Watford is taken, all other teams available. Add me on Steam - cribbincfc or reply here
  15. C

    Blackpool Youtube

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7jm-z5P6Z0 Plz comment, like & subscribe
Back
Top