Recent content by Dakingzle

  1. D

    Assistant manager needed!

    Valdir de moraes
  2. D

    playmaker for newcastle united

    Shinji Kagawa or James rodriguez.
  3. D

    Football manager wont open

    Maybe try to re-install? Do u have a CD or do u use steam?
  4. D

    Should i ... ? Please, need advice!

    Yeah, i saved the newcastle file under an other name.. I'm going to look at man u! Shame on me! I don't wanna leave newcastle but.. oh man :(
  5. D

    Should i ... ? Please, need advice!

    I do love newcastle and i'm sure we can conquer Europe BUT .. idk, maybe i want a new challenge :/ i'm stuck
  6. D

    Should i ... ? Please, need advice!

    Well i'm at my 3rd season at newcastle, First year i've ended up 6th, 2nd 4th with a champions league place and now this year i managed to win the title, F.A cup and ended up 2nd in the champions league. Now fergie retired and manchester united came up to me! Now my question is.. What should i...
  7. D

    B team...

    No, only at the beginning of the season you can choose to play a reserves team
  8. D

    Newcastle problem need help quickly!

    I'm using the Raikan's Might and Magic? In big matches i use the counter variant.. So idk!
  9. D

    Newcastle problem need help quickly!

    Okay, thanks! I'll give it a shot
  10. D

    Newcastle problem need help quickly!

    Hi, i'm going to start my 3th season at newcastle united and last year i finished fourth. As you can see my team scored alot but also conceeded alot! My line up is like this ---------------------Krul------------------- Santon----Shawcross---Coloccini----M'bengue...
  11. D

    Post Your Successes

    My 2nd season at newcastle! As you can see i finished 4th with 94 goals made :p !! Also Andriy Yarmolenko is footballer of the year in England<br>Cissé is topscorer, Obertan talent of the year, i am also manager of the year!
  12. D

    R & L winger for Newcastle

    I bought ANDRIY Yarmolenko... BEAAAASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
  13. D

    FM 2012 - Arsenal Guide by Mike

    Good guide! I'm very pleased!
  14. D

    3d problem |FRREZE|

    Since a couple days my fm is acting weird.. Sometimes when i try to play a game (Loading of match) my game just freeze's .. (NOT always) I've looked for a solution everywhere but came up with nothing .. Is there anyone who could help me ? Please, It would be greatly appreciated! ( I already...
Back
Top