Recent content by Damazo Morcant

  1. D

    Can't Register a player

    A similar situation has happened during my game. I'll summarise.... I signed Lodi for free, he played a few matches then after registration deadline, he was somehow unregistered. I assumed it was my error so begrudgingly had to wait until the next registration window. However, a few months in...
  2. D

    Database Size HELP

    I am about to start a new game on FM13 and I just need a bit of guidance when it comes to DB size. I don't have a very high spec laptop but want to get as many players as possible without it being painfully slow. The stars showing performance/speed don't seem to move no matter how many leagues...
  3. D

    Should I use transfer update or not?

    Yeah I guess so, I am a Chelsea fan but prefer to go a Championship side so even if I did update everything - it probably wouldn't be accurate by the time I had the chance to get promoted/change teams etc...never thought of that - cheers!
  4. D

    Should I use transfer update or not?

    It's mainly to do with the players being at the right clubs...for example, one of the first thing that happens in most of my games is that Sturridge signs a new contract with Chelsea - but he is now at Liverpool. But if I did the update he would be at Liverpool at the start of the season, which...
  5. D

    Should I use transfer update or not?

    I am a bit of a weirdo when it comes to things being accurate, so I have dabbled with the idea of downloading a transfer update - however I don't want the nature of the game to be altered too much and it also bothers me starting the season with players at teams that didn't start there etc. but...
  6. D

    How many/what countries do you choose at start of game?

    I apologise if this has been put here before - I am a returning FM player and just wondering what most people do...
  7. D

    LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

    Massive n00b question - how do I apply the update, I followed the instructions and still it isn't working for me...the game was installed to my Program Files not my documents, would this affect it? I am probably missing something totally obvious!
Back
Top