Recent content by dannycope

  1. D

    Need some tactical help with Ajax.

    That does all make good sense. Thanks mate!
  2. D

    Need some tactical help with Ajax.

    Hi all. I've usually been one to download other peoples tactics but I finally decided to create my own. It works pretty well and I get about 60% possession every game but I am only winning by 1 or 2 goals at most and conceding nearly every game. Any advice on how to concede less/create more...
  3. D

    Man Utd 2012-2013 Start Transfer?

    If you are using LFCMarshalls latest update, get Andi Weiman from Villa. He becomes really good. In 2015, Arsenal bought him off me for £25mil.
  4. D

    Mesut Özil

    I nearly got him for free in my 3rd season at Aston Villa. He chose Bayern over me in the end though.
  5. D

    The 2011 Rugby World Cup Thread

    England truly shocking. Poor attacking moves, standing still when we had to run onto the ball. Made an average French side look like world beaters when really they shouldnt be. Hope SA or NZ go onto win now, can't stand the welsh or the french. Jonny and Flood looked out of ideas all game...
  6. D

    Tottenham 4th season Keeper, Striker

    Rossi or Lukaku if he has not been signed by another big club.
  7. D

    Need a goalscoring striker!!!!!

    Gabby Agbonlahor, if he is on the fringes at Villa, is always a good goalscorer for me. Play him as poacher.
  8. D

    Need good and cheap DC

    Bogani Khumalo from Spurs. Great player.
  9. D

    Gabby Agbonlahor (Aston Villa)

    I play him as a complete forward. Bags around 30 goals in the EPL each season
  10. D

    Children and Brothers of Famous Players.

    Joey Gudjónsson should be at Huddersfield.
  11. D

    Aston villa - AMR, CM

    Park Ji-Sung. Dominated first season for me.
  12. D

    Prepared: The Aston Villa Guide

    I didn't make too many signings but having a great season so far. Agbonlahor is increblible as you can see in the screenshot.
  13. D

    Adding a picture

    Cheers
  14. D

    Adding a picture

    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyway of adding a picture to a newly created player? If so how? Cheers Danny
  15. D

    Managing under 21's?

    Cheers
Back
Top