Recent content by danwvu26

  1. D

    MLS Schedule Identical?

    No it's identical all the way through. I had some matches moved due to international call ups and what not in 2012, so that's why they are out of order. I guarantee though that the initial 2012 schedule was identical to 2013.
  2. D

    MLS Schedule Identical?

    Hey guys, just finished my 2012 season in MLS. I am playing with the latest patch. 2013 schedule was generated, and it is IDENTICAL to 2012. Does anyone else have any insight? Find it might be a bit difficult to maintain interest onward if I have to play the same fixtures every season. For...
  3. D

    MLS Help - International Roster Spots

    Well that's the thing. As I said this was the 1st time in 7 I've even been able to counter offer with one. Maybe I have some reverting to me for next season from prior trades in real life. The main problem I see is that there is just no way to offer draft picks or allocation money for an...
  4. D

    MLS Help - International Roster Spots

    Haven't had one yet. The only time it is remotrely possible is if I offer my player to MLS Teams. When that happens. This is probably my 7th player or so I have offered this year. You see the "slots bar" with remove and add buttons? That bar has only actually appeared one other time. The...
  5. D

    MLS Help - International Roster Spots

    Playing as D.C. United. We only have 4 international spots, whereas other clubs have up to 11. Really needing to make a couple signings. Was doing some research and it appears the only way to gain these spots are if a CPU MLS team happen to offer one in exchange for an MLS Player. Anyone...
  6. D

    Did any update update the MLS League setup to 2012 system?

    Thinking of buying the game, but it would be a huge turnoff if I'd be stuck playing the 2011 MLS version. Anyone know if any of the patches updated it to a 19-team league adding Montreal, updated rules, play-off structure etc.?
  7. D

    Replacing default kits?

    Hello, I have a bit of an issue with replacing default kits. I'm running a custom USA database (irrelevant), anyway for 1st reference: Anyway, Kansas City have rebranded since FM11 came out. Their current kits are: home, sky blue; away, dark blue. (as in the name bar on the top) In the...
  8. D

    New USA league file here

    I know this is a long shot, but has anyone here downloaded my database and possibly re upload it for me?
  9. D

    Created English team not in FA Cup

    Thanks Sammy...Ill play on and hopefully that may fix itself...Im not too worried anyway Im gunning for promotions more than cup glory, as well as not having my created player force sold like in last years.
  10. D

    Created English team not in FA Cup

    Yea that's right...I'm i the new year though so round three is next and I'm not involved.
  11. D

    Created English team not in FA Cup

    So I created a team in England from scratch and place them in League 2. I forgot who I replaced, but just deleted their team. I just got to the beginning of January in my 1st season and I was drawn in the League Cup, but not the FA Cup. I didn't edit any of the cups or add them for...
  12. D

    Work Permit Question

    thanks wish id have known that before i got to the end of my season haha
  13. D

    Work Permit Question

    problem is tho he was 17 million pounds and established star...refused to go to my belgian feeder club on loan
Back
Top