Recent content by deanc123

  1. D

    What am I doing wrong!?!?!

    I see, so instead of using the search function, instead of just sending my scouts away at the start of the game, i should wait and send each one out on regen dates???? and choose nations instaed of regions? ---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------...
  2. D

    What am I doing wrong!?!?!

    I started a game with Celtic. I immediately set up my scouting network in an effort to find regens in this game. John Park - Next opponent David Moss - United Kingdom and Ireland Michael Murphy - Scandinavia Dimitar Penev - Eastern Europe Philipe Christanval - North Africa Gokhan Keskin -...
  3. D

    Scouting Networks

    You able to recommend a few scouts for Celtic? I'm fairly new and not sure how to scout properly. I only have three scouts. My scouting knowledge: David Moss: John Park Michael Murphy
  4. D

    Scouting Networks

    Anyone build there own scouting network ? If so what are your scouts and their assignments? Any guides on building a scouting network and using it effectively?
  5. D

    Celtic FC - CB needed urgently

    ^^ He only has 2 star ability, terrible stats and in QPR reserves for a reason. Thanks for suggestion though mate.
  6. D

    Celtic FC - CB needed urgently

    I have spent most of my transfer budget and have 500k left. I can spend more than that by paying in installments which I am quite happy to do. Materazzi (free) - has moved to a club so he isn't an option. I'd like someone good - My current Cb pairing of Daniel Majstorovic and Kelvin Wilson are...
  7. D

    -9 and -10 list

    What does -9 and -10 mean?
  8. D

    Leandro - Gremio

    - How much is everyone buying him for? I signed him with Celtic for £9M (£3M and then £6M over 48 months) - Can he slot straight into your team or should I send him on loan, or only play him in lower games?
  9. D

    Have any superstitions or OCD while playing FM?

    Lol I got a warning for posting that "Not sure if serious" picture because it was "spam" and I am not alowed to post "facepalms" .. Is that really worthy of a warning ... Are you serious ?? I am...
  10. D

    Have any superstitions or OCD while playing FM?

    Wondering if anyone else does anything all the time at the start of a game or when playing Personally, the first thing I'll do when I start a game is arrange the friendlies. They've got to be on either a Saturday or a Wednesday and got to be the right teams. I don't like signing players with...
  11. D

    Player Dilema!!

    At the start of the game I awnt to buy both Victor Wanyama (Germinal Beershotts - Belgium) and Romelu Lukaku (Andelecht - Belgium) ... The only way I can get wanyama on the game is if I have Belgium leagues loaded However, if Belgium is loaded then Lukaku costs 9M compared to the 3M i can get...
  12. D

    Player Advice

    *woops forgot he has to be british*
  13. D

    What Roles and Duties Best suit my players?

    Forlan - Advanced Forward (Attack) Aguero - Trequartista (Attack) You could also try playing Forlan as a Poacher (Attack) Anyone have best Role/Duty for Romelu Lukaku?
  14. D

    Biggest waste of money signing.

    Jefferson 11M for Shakhtar. Bought in the January transfer window to strengthen for the Champions League. Too late for selecting him in my squad!!! Pointless signing. Couldn't play him back in Ukranian football because of the foreign players rule. Also signed Maxwell at the same time, again for...
Back
Top