Have any superstitions or OCD while playing FM?

deanc123

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else does anything all the time at the start of a game or when playing

Personally, the first thing I'll do when I start a game is arrange the friendlies. They've got to be on either a Saturday or a Wednesday and got to be the right teams. I don't like signing players with double barrelled names.

Is that bad? <)oO)^^)

I don't know if it's an OCD, but I never give the same team talk two games on the run. Every game I have a different team talk to the last, don't even know why :p

if i have a drink it has to be vimto, once i was in a relegation battle and while i was playing my mate got me a pint- i refused it. It all started 07 ish when i mostly drank vimto and then once i had a coke while i was playing an i lost 3-0 to the scousers... i know its weird but i've just kept it ever since

I never leave the mouse hovering around the pitch. I always put it on the matchday info button.

I hardly sign anyone I haven't heard of in real life or I''ve never seen play before in real life

oh and in the winter months i wear my fc united scarf if i'm managing fc united

try and make all three subs in the 69 minute.

always pick my team for the next game immediatly after the last game finishes.

have to have my subs set in the right order from bottom to top. 1st sub is always the player furthest down the player list, with 7th sub closest the top.

try and make all three subs in the 69 minute.

always pick my team for the next game immediatly after the last game finishes.

have to have my subs set in the right order from bottom to top. 1st sub is always the player furthest down the player list, with 7th sub closest the top.

this. always have to get my subs done before 65th minute so they have decent time to make an impact, i feel bad on them if i give them 10 minutes LOL

I don't know if it's OCD, but i HAVE to make three substitutions every game, tired or not. <)

This is my step by step guide to my "issues".

1. I must wear my Everton top and slippers.
2. I must hold a pre-match conference with Sky Sports News, and have a chat on Talksport praising the team and urging no complaceny and to always be aware-in my head.
3. Pick the players based on stats from previous matches.
4. Play Z-Cars theme 2 and a half minutes before kick off and make sure I've got through to the players that they stay focused, and to expect best performances.
5. Make a cuppa
6. Make a ciggy
7. Kick off

2. I must hold a pre-match conference with Sky Sports News, and have a chat on Talksport praising the team and urging no complaceny and to always be aware-in my head.
4. Play Z-Cars theme 2 and a half minutes before kick off and make sure I've got through to the players that they stay focused, and to expect best performances.
5. Make a cuppa
6. Make a ciggy
7. Kick off

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

always leave the mouse hovering over the goal my team are attacking with the bottom of the hand flush with the bottom of the net

5. Make a cuppa
6. Make a ciggy
7. Kick off

How long would it take you to get through a season? How much do you smoke? Seems a bit OTT to me. If anything my OCD would be to make 3 subs before 60mins. I couldn't think to change my shirt and stick my slippers on when I want to play fm.

Never play a youtube video while in a match, and keep the cursor on top position during a match lol.

Have to make all subs at once. Dunno why, and it's probably detrimental to performance, but oh well.
Also, have to let the assistant pick the team, and then I edit. Normally I change most of it, but if I don't it feels odd.