Recent content by Graz Doz Trez

  1. G

    TEA FOR ONE 4321 OX P103 KNAP

    What sort of forwards are people playing with this? I'm playing as Valencia, and doing alright, it's fairly early days but, Maxi Gomez "Powerful Striker" & Rodrigo "Striker" (17/17 Acc/Pac) have combined for 1 goal & 2 assists in 8(4) appearances despite being the top scorer in La Liga with 15...
  2. G

    Should I upgrade from FM17 to FM18 or 19?

    did you buy FM19? if so what are you opinions and how does it compare to FM17 for you? I'm in a similar position and wondering if it's worth the time/money to update. Thanks
  3. G

    Football Manager 2019 for just £25.19!? (£12.80 cheaper than Steam)

    I haven't played FM in a while, in fact my most current version is FM17.I read some reviews a while back saying the ME is more broken than ever, is this (still) the case? I'm thinking of buying the game, but if it's purely for a DB update rather than an actual enhancement of the game I'm not...
  4. G

    Network game, 2nd party cannot continue

    Hi... I mainly play network/internet games of Football manager (currently still on FM17). My friend and I have been playing the same save for approx 10 seasons, my laptop hosts. However, in this, our 11th season, my friend is now experiencing an issue where he cannot continue from one day to...
  5. G

    Manipulating player reputation [NOT editor]

    Hey guys, So long story short, I made a mistake and have missed a vital tutoring window. I think, that Svilar's "World reputation" (4.5 silver stars) is the reason he cannot be tutored by Renan (4 silver stars). Does anyone know ways to manipulate this in game? -either raising Renan's or...
  6. G

    WOF 3430 Knap FM17.3.1

    "hello! is anybody out there?!" Tactic's been swimming along nicely... but suddenly, I've hit a massive issue with defending corners... after a 6 match win streak, I lost to 16th place Sunderland with my Bournemouth side... and in a network game, I conceded 3 goals all from corners... Limited...
  7. G

    4222 - Brazil's Samba Football - The charm of football

    Fair enough you won the double with Real, were they overpowered? have you tested with a lessor team? Thanks
  8. G

    4222 - Brazil's Samba Football - The charm of football

    Indeed it does look interesting... Did you try it? or have you used it with some experience? I'd consider trying it, but currently at a crucial point in a network game and don't want to depart from a tried and tested tactic without more than one screen shot.
  9. G

    WOF 3430 Knap FM17.3.1

    Hey guys, probably missed the bus here... I'm still using FM17 (don't play enough anymore to make FM18 worthwhile). Is this still be used? working?
  10. G

    WOF 3430 Knap FM17.3.1

    Let me know how you get on!! I've got two saves going using this tactic, but neither currently has the players to transition as they're three years in and I haven't been buying wingers as they're not needed. But I'd love to know if it works!! Good luck!
  11. G

    WOF 3430 Knap FM17.3.1

    Just (kinda) seen this in another post, but has anyone tried re-training a very offensive 'winger' style player into an effective wingback with this formation? I saw in another thread that Wkdsoul's team of the year had put Sane at left wingback (even though he hadn't played there). If...
  12. G

    WOF 3430 Knap FM17.3.1

    What PPMs are people generally using/seeking/training? I feel I've been cutting my team short by not paying enough attention to them. The team certainly benefits from the wingbacks having Look for pass rather than shoot. They're getting a lot more assists from square balls into the box with...
  13. G

    WOF 3430 Knap FM17.3.1

    Some screen shots would be great. Thanks. I won the league easy, only loosing one match after switching to this tactic - and that was the first match as it wasn't learnt. We've also got a HUGE opportunity vs WBA in the FA Cup final, so still hoping some really good players become interested...
  14. G

    WOF 3430 Knap FM17.3.1

    Thanks Knap, great tactic. Has saved my seasons with Bilbao & Newcastle. Quick question on preference guys, are people preferring retraining Strikers to drop into the SS/AM roles? or finding very attacking AMs? With Newcastle Ayoze is perfect, but the other strikers not so much. Gayle...
  15. G

    Success Comes From Within - An Athletic Bilbao Story

    Great story Klippy, I've been flirting with the Bilbao challenge for many years, but ultimately giving up. Congrats on your progress and brilliant work to bring the team along. Some very interesting comparisons and differences in our styles though, I sold the likes of Aduriz (2.5m PSG)...
Back
Top