Recent content by impala

  1. I

    The Beginning - The Villans Story

    October 2013 FIXTURES A **** of a month! We faced all of the top four teams! It was an all out defence month, I adapted the 'park the bus' system to the teams. Everyday we practice about defence, defence, and defence. I need to say that it's not a best month but I can't be disappointed...
  2. I

    Striker for Inter 2014/2015

    Ezequel Rescaldani (first name might spelled wrong but last name 100% correct)
  3. I

    The Beginning - The Villans Story

    SEPTEMBER 2013 FIXTURES Not a best month! We only managed to win 2 out of 4 games and also with a one defeat at the Villa Park. However I'm very pleased with the team's morale and performance at away games and I could say that the team did a good job there. A lost from Newcastle was really...
  4. I

    The Beginning - The Villans Story

    AUGUST 2013 FIXTURES So the team did an excellent start of this month, managing to win 3 out of 4 games. I'm very pleased with the team's morale and consistency through the games although we did lost at our last game of the month. 1st game (English Premiere League) Aston Villa...
  5. I

    The Beginning - The Villans Story

    PRE SEASON I had to say that the team did an excellent job during the pre season matches. We even defeated HSV and Getafe considering that they are better than us. The most promising one is Leandro Bacuna scored a hatrick and 1 assist on a match vs Gimnastica. I really hope that he can...
  6. I

    The Beginning - The Villans Story

    Tactics First A normal 4-4-2 diamond formation. I consider this old classic formation because I got so much strikers on my club. So using 1 striker only will resulting a lot of talented strikers wasted. In this formation I'll adapt an attacking game with more direct passes from the...
  7. I

    The Beginning - The Villans Story

    Bent is a decent player but the only problem is his age, well, I would prefer more on Benteke but maybe I would sell Benteke as well and look for other young talented strikers.
  8. I

    The Beginning - The Villans Story

    Players Goalkeepers Brad Guzan | Jed Steer | Shay Given Well it's obvious that Brad Guzan will be my first choice of goalie in this season with the young talented Jed Steer coming as rotation. As Shay Given he will be my back up and also he can become a tutor as he has so much experience...
  9. I

    The Beginning - The Villans Story

    Robert Ziegler Takes Charge at Aston Villa Paul Lambert waving to the fans in his last game as manager Aston Villa have officially announced that the new manager, Robert Ziegler will be taking charge of the club. The previous manager Paul Lambert has been sacked as he failed to give a...
  10. I

    The Beginning - The Villans Story

    *This is my first time of posting a football manager story, so I'll be delightful to receive any comments/thoughts/suggestions/critics. The Beginning: The Villans Story The Villans Aston Villa Football Club or simply AVFC is one of the oldest football club and the most successful...
  11. I

    The Wolfgang: New adventure in England

    Well best of luck then mate, I really hope you can pass the group stage. I'll be waiting for the results! cheers!
  12. I

    The Red Devils: A Manchester United F.C Story

    Interesting. I would like to see how Ryan Giggs become manager this time.
  13. I

    Need a world class attacking right mid prefer a worldwide rep need shirt sales.

    Bale or Ribery or Robben these all world class players and i'm sure that for shirt sales it'll be high in no time.
  14. I

    Good Free/Loan Players for Npower League 2

    Try Ramon Arcas a spanish midfielder a good one also for premiere league level.
  15. I

    30mil for Thiago Silva?

    Marquinhos will replace Thiago Silva in no time, so I would suggest just sell it.
Back
Top