Recent content by Jaggro

  1. J

    Attacking help

    Ok so I'm having serious problems scoring goals without world class players on this years FM. I'm currently starting out in my 4th season as Hull, with Rhodes, A. Hernandez and Mitrovic as my 3 strikers. I'd say in 2/3 or 3/5 games, this is what I get: Assistant - "Despite the scoreline...
  2. J

    Finishing?

    I literally cannot score. 65% possession in games, 20-30 shots per game. I reduced long shots. Still 20-30 shots. I tried "work ball into box" to further decrease long shots. Still 20-30 shots. I've signed strikers with 16+ finishing and composure. I have 4.5 star Attacking and...
  3. J

    Help needed

    Same problem on two different saves. Anyone find a proper solution?
  4. J

    Where to look when things are going bad

    This is me all over - 3rd season as Hull. Difference is, I've completely changed my tactics and I'm still dominating each game but failing to win. The way I qualified for the EL Group Stage is embarrassing. (I finished 17th in my 2nd season but won the Capital One Cup, before anyone thinks...
  5. J

    Any success with arsenal?

    I've won promotion with Hull, finished 2nd with Spurs... but Arsenal are just an absolute mystery to me, I've never been able to play with them since around Football Manager 2008. This year, it's worse than ever: I mean, I get that you have to get your tactics right but this sort of thing...
  6. J

    Taking Arsenal back to glory

    £150k per week for Fellaini? Did he really ask for that sort of money? I'm such a child sometimes on FM, there's a good chance I'd have rage quit after the 3-0 loss to Fenerbahce, so (Y) for that. Oh, and I hate to be "that guy", but please learn when to use "been" and when to use "being"...
  7. J

    Funny/Random things in FM2013

    Mr Kenwright's losing it...
  8. J

    Post Your Frustrations

    Why does this game refuse to allow you to hit the back of the net? I have absolutely no problems tactics-wise (at least, not according to the stats) but I simply cannot score, regardless of player ability, shooting coach ability etc. My most recent match: Arsenal 0-1 Wigan Shots: an...
  9. J

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Joe Dudgeon & Matty Fryatt ruled out for entire first season, Jack Hobbs injury deleted as he is now back. (Not that many people care about little Hull City!) Managers ie Henning Berg.
Back
Top