Hello,
I always start from the lowest english league possible and with lowest manager reputation aka sunday league footballer. I enjoy the journey to the big games and it feels like Ive really deserved it when I possibly some day win EPL or CL.
Anyway I must admit that Im not team loyal to...
Hello koflok, I am the proud manager of Gloucester if you still remember my 2 posts to your tread. Ive switched to complete dominance tactic for FM2010 and it is working amazingly well! I got promoted with it from 6th division and on next year I gained back to back promotion! Now in 4th division...
Proud Gloucester manager (english league 6),
aaaaaaand back with an update of how things are going. So after hard first season I was able to sign few brilliant players on preseason, also I had all summer to adapt my players with this new tactic and playing philosophy. Currently Ive played 12...
Very interesting results and I just like to say that I keep constantly watching this thread even though Im not commenting all the time. Thank you for a very fast tactic updates :)
Hello,
I have a little crisis. I have one season behind me and this new seasons preseason has been wonderful, Ive been able to get few very good players and everything looks good, oh except one small thing; my contract expires within 2 weeks.
Now after my first season I was offered a new...
Proud Gloucester manager (english league 6),
I would like to share my story also because most stories here are from top leagues. I was sitting on relegation zone with Gloucester with only 3 matches left to go and I was feeling very desperate, my only hope was this tactic even if it was half...
I actually like to see how defaults do because I feel like after the 80's si has not done anything to them and they are totally useless. I have always wondered why they are there because this game has pretty deep learning curve and for new players it would be very helpful to give them some...
Hey fellas,
I always start from the very lowest of low leagues, so this time around Im Gloucester, Blue square bet north and its 6th highest league in england. The part that I like best in fm is buying talents a la Wenger, the part that I dont like is how tactics have taken over after fm06 at...