Recent content by kpearson1

  1. K

    Individual instructions

    What sort of individual player instructions do you set? Wingers run and cross ball often? Attacking players forward runs often? Defenders man marking?
  2. K

    I am still losing every away game please help?

    Thanks for that. What im saying is their must be something im doing wrong in my tactics if same thing keeps happening thats never happened in previous games
  3. K

    I am still losing every away game please help?

    Basically every game i start on fm09 i do ok at home and every away game i lose by 3,4,5 goals. I dont get what im doing wrong, im fine at home
  4. K

    I am still losing every away game please help?

    Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  5. K

    I am still losing every away game please help?

    I think there must be something really obvious that im doing badly wrong as every game i start i have this exact same problem and nobody else seems to have it. I've always been good at football manager but cant get away from this problem on 09. Here is my last match and this is typical of what...
  6. K

    Lost every game away

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH I've started new 1 with Walsall and having exact same problem, every away game conceding 4 or more. Here is an example. I just dont understand why this happens to me every game i play but nobody else?? I'm clearly doing something...
  7. K

    Lost every game away

    What do you mean by global or individual?? If its what i think it means, then i do player instructions for each player
  8. K

    Lost every game away

    Here is an example of whats happening. The counter attack tactic is the away one and the other is the one i use at home and am successful with. I have tried using this home one away as well but get the same result
  9. K

    Lost every game away

    How to i show you the screen of my match stats or tactics?
  10. K

    Lost every game away

    Attack more than i do at home? But surely thats totally unrealistic isn't it? Its the unrealism thats annoying me. I've always done well on all other FM games bar this one and every game i start its the same thing. Just dont understand how none of you guys are having this problem. I've tried...
  11. K

    Lost every game away

    I play 4 at the back, 1 def mid, 2 centre mid, 2 wingers and a striker. I play wide with colsing down a little to the right and focus passing down both flanks. This wins my home games even tho Hartlepool arent a great side. Away i knock the defensive line down a few, play normal instead of wide...
  12. K

    Lost every game away

    Yeah counter attacking and my 2 centre halves man mark
  13. K

    Lost every game away

    I've played defensive and i play with 2 wingers and 1 up front anyway........what next??
  14. K

    Lost every game away

    I'm Hartlepool and have won all 9 games at home and lost all 9 away. It's completely ridiculous what am i doing wrong??? I've tried being more defensive, playing narrower, deep with counter attack but nothing works im so frustrated. How unreal
  15. K

    The threads that helped me develop.

    Man u are sad and i still dont quite understand what the **** u r talking about. Try actually playing the game very now and then, also going out sometimes
Back
Top