Recent content by luko76ers

  1. L

    Regen players all seem to be French....

    I had Brian McClair too, he's a great HOYD. Once you expand your recruitment networks you should notice a higher standard of youth intakes pal
  2. L

    Regen players all seem to be French....

    Ask the board to improve youth recruitment networks and find a good Head of Youth Development
  3. L

    Hall of Fame gone.....

    I am in 2031 on my game and have won trophies that had gotten me to 5th in the Worldwide Hall of Fame but then after winning the Club World Championship just now it has vanished me from the Hall of Fame! I'm not on it for Nationality, Region or anything..... This happened to anyone else or know...
  4. L

    Regen players all seem to be French....

    Thats a good point I suppose, the French players seem to have good stats at a young age but never really develop that much whereas some of the other regens seem to have lesser stats but then mature very quickly when given game time. I'm waiting for a big job in Spain so hopefully when that...
  5. L

    Regen players all seem to be French....

    Nope I don't have a Director of Football and Assistant Manager and Head of Youth Development are Kaka and Ederson who obviously are both Brazilian...
  6. L

    Regen players all seem to be French....

    Could be that, but I hardly even get any English players coming on the list either considering I'm managing in the Premier League...
  7. L

    Regen players all seem to be French....

    Nope I usually search with it unticked :/
  8. L

    Regen players all seem to be French....

    Yeah sorry, like if I go to player search and filter maximum age 17/18/19 or 20 for example, nearly every single player is french, and its not even a playable league, whereas I have Spain as playable and there are no Spanish youngsters coming through, I have a really widespread scouting...
  9. L

    Regen players all seem to be French....

    I'm in 2031 on my game but for as long as I can remember at least 95% of the regen players coming into the game are French....which is odd considering my only playable leagues are England, Spain and Germany. Anyone else encountered this or know how to fix it? Dunno if its maybe a bug as I...
  10. L

    League Reputation Increases?

    I see, thanks mate. Is there a way to know easily which players carry the higher reputations and are classed as superstars or is it simply the ones with the highest transfer values?
  11. L

    League Reputation Increases?

    Been managing FC Porto a while and am into my 7th Season. Have done quite well in Europe, haven't been in the Champions League every season due to not coming 1st or 2nd every season but have done well in Europe and won the Europa League and have hit the Quarter Final Stage in the Champions...
  12. L

    How to get board to buy a player ?

    Managed to sign Mario Balotelli for FC Porto in my 3rd Season. He was on the transfer list at 7million and asked the board and as soon as they accept they will sign the player no matter what. I was nearly at my wage budget but they still offered Balotelli £150,000 a week which ended up killing...
  13. L

    Yaya Sanogo or Romelu Lukaku

    Lukaku in 2017 http://img602.imageshack.us/i/lukaku.jpg/ http://img545.imageshack.us/i/lukakuhistory.jpg/ Sanogo in 2017 http://img825.imageshack.us/i/sanogo.jpg/ http://img641.imageshack.us/i/sanogohistory.jpg/ In my opinion Neymar is a much better buy for a bit more money, he has been...
Back
Top