Recent content by mcfc-harry

  1. M

    Ainsley Maitland-Niles

    Just coming towards the end of the first season with Ipswich and he's been tremendous this year. Anyone know if he will be available again on loan in the second season or if he will be cheap to buy permanently? thanks
  2. M

    Ajax - Experienced Striker

    Luca Toni, I got him at Ajax for my first season and banged in a goal a game, scored 18 in 17 starts.
  3. M

    Signings for Championship sides:

    I signed Ulises Davila from Chelsea at the start of the second season for £425k. He scored 26 goals and got 25 assists in the championship from playing as an advanced playmaker
  4. M

    Arsenal First Season

    Just started a new save with Arsenal and I am trying a 3 at the back formation. Think I need a world class centre half, defensive midfielder, a young striker and a left wide midfielder. Currently have a budget of around £60 million and I play a 3-1-3-1-2 formation. GK: Szczeny, ospina CB...
  5. M

    What would you do?

    Just starting pre season for the 5th season. Im Norwich and have finished 3rd and 2nd over the last 2 years and got to a Champions League semi-final. I have a 4.5* reputation and £85 million to spend. Who should I buy/sell to make my team a dominating force in England and Europe?
  6. M

    Norwich 4th Season

    Yeah I am going to do that it's just that I have no good defensive midfielders
  7. M

    Norwich 4th Season

    After winning Europa League and finishing 4th in the 3rd season, a lot of my players prices went up and I sold a lot of the big players for mega money. Now I need help finding replacements that will help me progress through the Champions League group stages and cement my position in the top 4 of...
  8. M

    Suarez's Perfect Partner

    Just started a Liverpool save and was just wondering who to sign/play upfront with Luis Suarez. Should I buy a new partner for him, use sturridge or sell Suarez and buy someone to play with sturridge? First season have around £25-30million to spend
  9. M

    Where to Improve

    I'm Southampton coming towards end of 3rd season (April 2016) and I am 3rd in the league, just need advice on areas to strengthen to push for the title next year, should have around ?40m to spend. Squad: GK: Kiko Casilla RB: Callum Chambers LB:Luke Shaw CB: Mangala CB: Alvarez Balanta DM...
  10. M

    Looking for a big Striker (30Million)

    Andy Carroll, cost me ?3.7m after first season and scored 15+ 3 years running. Sold him for ?16m as well
  11. M

    Quick Profit

    Are there any decent premier league standard players I can sign for cheap and make a quick profit on them? I'm West Ham and have around ?15 million to spend Thanks
  12. M

    German Fullbacks

    Cheers BoozBooz
  13. M

    German Fullbacks

    I have just started a save with Schalke and I am only buying German Under 23's. Are there any future world class fullbacks or shall I keep the ones I've got and wait for regens? I have around 20m and I'm in December first season
  14. M

    Everton

    I've just finished the first season with Everton and finished 3rd securing champions league football, I just don't think my squad is good enough to get out of the groups. I have ?23m to improve and any suggestions are welcome, thanks. GK: Howard, Joel RB: Coleman, Stones CB: Jagielka, Balanta...
  15. M

    Iamauser VS Bezza! With you making up the teams!

    Team: Durrington FC First name: Harry Second name: Nevins Nickname: Nevs Primary Position: DR Secondary Postions: CB Nationality: English City of Birth: Manchester Foot(L,R or Both):R Date of Birth: 14th October Best 5 attributes: Positioning, crossing, pace, stamina, tackling Worst 5...
Back
Top