Recent content by mcsuits11

  1. M

    FMKorea Camouflage 4231

    I'm going to start a Man Utd save, can Rashford play on the left wing role or do I need a left footer? Same with opp wing ,do I need a right footer?
  2. M

    Knap Argus 3-3-2-2 Libero Tactic

    I'm an underdog team (Southampton), what should I do against the top teams away and at home? Also do you use oi's vs the top clubs. Do you do anything different against dif formations?
  3. M

    Knap Preachin Blues 4-5-1 Tactic

    Do you use any oi's?
  4. M

    CJ's 4231-v7 Tactic.

    It was on this site as 4231 Classic, can't remember who made it though
  5. M

    ASHBRINGER

    What tweaks have you made?
  6. M

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    Great Tactic CE, could probably do with a thread for more testers. I'v changed the RMC to a APs with just tackle harder as it suits a lots of my players and I prefer the build-up play. Can the striker be improved?
  7. M

    Return Of The Legends by David - FM17 [DOWNLOAD]

    This is brilliant, just some minor issues. Some players like Maradona, Gazza and Platini can only play as an AMC which see's them not getting in to their club or national teams because of formations. Another is just seen Marco Materrazzi move to a top club as a goalkeeper. Great work though...
  8. M

    BANSHEE

    Where are the other tactics, Bushido etc..?
  9. M

    BANSHEE

    Looks really good in my first 2 games, just wondering have you a waste time tactic to see out games.
  10. M

    Cryuff Reloaded

    Tactic Name: Cryuff Reloaded Tactic Formation: 4141 Screenshot of Tactic: Tactical Information: I have been reading Cryuff's book and I wanted to create something that had possession, balance, Gets the best out of players and Scores lots of Goals. Players will contribute all over the pitch...
  11. M

    WARLORD !

    Has anyone updated the filters? And could you please upload?
  12. M

    A question regarding Inside Forwards / Wide Playmakers

    Do they have actual options to pass to? Do the instructions allow it? Doesn't he say it there WJ ??? And also as always, it's best to post the complete tactic at minimum so that the necessary context is there. Even better if the actual problem passage of play is also included Yes it would be...
  13. M

    A question regarding Inside Forwards / Wide Playmakers

    In my opinion, its been a major problem this year. Messi, Neymar etc are all doing it too.
  14. M

    1 Touch Storm

    17.2 SuperHero So after the last update 433 is working a treat for me. Use Counter away or against Stronger sides, you can also change to very fluid when you are favourites. Also you can change Striker role to whatever suits your striker. Plenty of CCC's and Plenty of Goals around the...
  15. M

    1 Touch Storm

    Advanced Forward Works best After a bit more testing, The Advanced forward seems to work best also added sweeper keeper to help build from the back THUNDER v2_5F4AF2F7-E45D-4302-9C34-D0A237D10B02 Going to test Thunder v2 for home games and gale force away/difficult games this weekend while...
Back
Top