Recent content by NUFCdaniel96

  1. N

    Error when loading the game up!!!

    When I click on the Football Manager 2014 icon to begin playing it loads up fine then gets the Start Menu and I get the "not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of last_saved_game.xml" error! Anyway to fix this?!
  2. N

    Wigan!

    1st season, £5 million and anywhere really, its a very weak squad
  3. N

    Blue Square Premier players thread..

    Pablo Counago is crazy at that level. He scored a good 20 goals for me when I played with Luton. It all depends on if you can afford his wages
  4. N

    Blue Square Premier players thread..

    Just a thread where people will hopefully post their best BSP players from experiences with them, not just for me but for anyone that will start a new game with BSP team. Thanks in advance :)
  5. N

    Wigan!

    I new to this whole thread thing and I put the first one up and it didnt come up in "my threads" straight away so I thought I had to make another one
  6. N

    HELP PLEASE! with Wigan Athletic

    Heres the team I have at the minute.... GK- Al Habsi (RB) Ronnie Stam- (CB) Antolin Alcaraz- (CB) Gary Caldwell- (LB) Maynor Figueroa (CDM) (CDM) Mohamed Diame (CM) Ben Watson- (CM) James McArthur (AMR) Victor Moses- (AML) Jean Beausejour (St) Hugo Rodaellga Thats the team I have picked at...
  7. N

    Wigan!

    Who should I buy for Wigan?! bear in mind this is aster the update so the players must still be available
  8. N

    Tactics for Wigan Athletic?

    I need help with the tactics I should use in the career I'm going to start with Wigan
  9. N

    Wigan!

    Where should I strengthen in my Wigan team and who should I get? bear in mind this is on the latest update so it has to be players that are still available after the update. And which tactics should I deploy?
  10. N

    Players that I should buy for Hartlepool

    I decided against managing Newcastle, decided to be Hartlepool instead and Im in need of players I should buy... frees and loans are probably all I can get
  11. N

    BEST PLAYERS FOR THE PREMIER LEAGUE WHO DONT COST LOTS?!

    I need maybe a left back, central midfielder and another striker as cover for Ba becuase Cisse isnt up to scratch
  12. N

    BEST PLAYERS FOR THE PREMIER LEAGUE WHO DONT COST LOTS?!

    I need to know which players are best to buy for Newcastle in the premier league... have a budget of 5mil and I'm not going to blow it all on one player
  13. N

    BEST PLAYERS FOR THE PREMIER LEAGUE WHO DONT COST LOTS?!

    I recently started with Newcastle and have a budget of 5mil and need ideas on who to buy without blowing all my money?!
  14. N

    What BSP Team Should I Be?

    Be gateshead got some great player's and buy two lads on near on a free transfer : Danny Hylton and Abdoul Kone
Back
Top