Recent content by PeteF

  1. P

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    not entirely convinced, since we conceded a goal. ayyy second season. tactic is stormcaller v14
  2. P

    2000-1 - Win EPL with Bournemouth

    Your tactic works really well, I tried it at Bolton and had great results with it. No transfers made and predicted to end 16th. Now they gave me 27m€ for transfers, I'm gonna try and get some good players to stay in the EPL. Anyway, thanks for sharing!
  3. P

    LI4MPS 4-1-2-3 Perfection

    This is the bect tactic I've used in this FM. The striker scores for fun. Thanks for sharing mate. :)
  4. P

    DEVASTATOR!

    Hi guys, this tactic is working wonders, been using it since v5. I'm currently managing Leeds, first season, so far so good, but there's just one problem i'm having, my strikers (Antenucci and Wood) don't score much. What are some known strikers that work in this tactic? I don't have the money...
  5. P

    Here's the best tactic for FM16

    Did you used the OP tactic? There is another tactic in the forum, 2nd post. A tactic for weaker teams, that plays control. I think that one is better for your team.
  6. P

    Leeds United - a tactical experiment

    You don't use team instructions?
  7. P

    Scoring problems with Bordeaux

    ****.. :O My idea was to follow some simple rules, like- have a attack and support player in defense, have a def/supp and attack in mid and then I just have a att IF and another supporting. 1- I was expecting the playmaker to organize my game, control the game according to the needs of the...
  8. P

    Scoring problems with Bordeaux

    Formation Team instructions The only player instructions I have are: Fullbacks: Cut inside Defensive Mid: Shot less and Fewer risky passes I'm managing Bordeaux in Ligue 1. First season. I'm currently in 7th, 4 points behind the 4th with 22 games played of 38. I expect to finish top4...
  9. P

    Looking for tactical help/advice?

    Formation Team instructions The only player instructions I have are: Fullbacks: Cut inside Defensive Mid: Shot less and Fewer risky passes I'm managing Bordeaux in Ligue 1. First season. I'm currently in 7th, 4 points behind the 4th with 22 games played of 38. I expect to finish top4...
  10. P

    How often does this happen to you?

    I've read those 3 guides, but I'm gonna make a post following your instructions. I'll post it on your thread. Thanks mate.
  11. P

    How often does this happen to you?

    Well I was hoping that this was kind of a bug or something. It seems like I'm being FM'd every game... How do you think I can fix the quality of my shots? I don't tell my players to shot whenever it's possible, and I actually have a decent squad, including a great striker (Rolan).
  12. P

    How often does this happen to you?

    Album of screenshots: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet That's just half the season, I don't even think I can finish it... really angry and frustrated about it. Does this usually happen to you too? Because I tried many tactics created by me and tactics from this forum too.
Back
Top