Recent content by ReadingTangClan

  1. R

    Global Free Agent Challenge - FM 2014

    When I download the file where abouts should I save it? Thanks
  2. R

    Anyone know any beasty Libero's ?

    Andreu Fontas anyone? I play him as a BPD: Composure & Concentration 18, Positioning 17, Passing, Anticipation, Decisions & Strength 16, Passing 15, Creativity & Technique 14. Bought him £2.9 mil second season, massively under-rated FM player: 1st Season: 7.3 avg 2nd season: 7.55 3rd season...
  3. R

    Reading 2016

    Konop moved to Man U last season for 21m, where he annoyingly only played 4 games with an average rating of 6.30 and got awarded with worst signing of the season for his troubles. I've signed a 22 y/o regen now for 14m, he's lacking in some areas (passing, creativity, and acceleration are 13...
  4. R

    Reading 2016

    Had my eye on him for a while, but he moved to Liverpool last season. Got Valerio Verre instead for £5 mil, looks good, bit similar to Crisetig but can still develop. Still struggling to find a LW but I'm willing to spend around £15 mil now
  5. R

    Reading 2016

    Ok, finished last season 3rd, tied on points with tottenham in second, the season before that I finished 4th, so making progress. Also got beat by Real Madrid in the quarter-finals of the Champions League so non-plussed about that. Now the question is, I need to improve my team, to beat the big...
  6. R

    Unbelievable

    Is this when managing in different leagues or just different clubs, and do you change your fomation much? Different leagues, different styles etc. Some formations work better in different countries
  7. R

    Board Promises' reactions are dumb...

    Ok, so a few months later, it's the start of december and the board's confidence has changed again. The First Team Youngster signings has gone up to 60%, despite making no signings since the last update, and rotating as I usually do. Give Youth a chance has gone up tremendously to 100%, and as...
  8. R

    Board Promises' reactions are dumb...

    I think you hit the nail on the head there. Your first paragraph should definitely be implemented some way, you worded it a lot better than I did. I think you're also right with the second point, I haven't really played that many players from my own academy yet, they're out on loan
  9. R

    Board Promises' reactions are dumb...

    Yeah 'the board are disappointed with the lack of youngsters signed for the first team'. It was at 100% the past 2 seasons, now its literally 1%. My second promise was give youth a chance, where I expose young players to the first team, which I do, regularly. This is rated poorly at 31% Only...
  10. R

    Board Promises' reactions are dumb...

    So a couple of seasons ago i set my board promises as signing first team youngsters, and giving youth a chance. Those two seasons were gravy, maxed out the confidence for both targets last season, signing some class wonderkids like Will Hughes, Batshuayi, Crisetig, Depay, Peruzzi, Allione etc...
  11. R

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    Cheers Clince, will go for your advice. Hughes also asks for less wages, and you're right about the lack of creativity aha
  12. R

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    Got a few I need advice on pretty please <3 Player: Will Hughes Team you are managing: Reading Team who are selling: Derby Offer: 1.5m + 4.5m over 48 months Year: June 2013 Other Info: Start of second season, relied heavily on Le Fondre and managed to scrape 6th last season, so have Europa...
  13. R

    Injuries' effect on PA

    aight sweet, he was only out for 2 months in total for some reason and only his finishing went down one attribute so I'm blessed. and hopefully he's back for champs. league final
  14. R

    Injuries' effect on PA

    So my absolutely beast star striker regen has a got a damaged spine and is out for 6 months. He's 21, and has both pace and acceleration 20 (20!!!!!!!!! :'(), Agility and flair 18 (18!), dribbling 17, and finishing, off the ball and composure 15. This geezer had a potential of 4.5 stars and...
Back
Top