Recent content by rpashley

  1. R

    Hermanchides Kit Request Thread

    Fantastic mate thak you!!!!!!
  2. R

    Hermanchides Kit Request Thread

    Your work is fantastic mate very impressed. Rumour mill has Villa kit being made by Macron next year so could you do me some in the style of Napoli please. Team: Aston Villa Manufacturer: Macron Template: SS or FB FB Sponsor(s): Genting雲頂高原 As layout on current kit Home design: Claret body...
  3. R

    AI Substitutions

    I am noticing that a lot of AI manged teams make half time subs anybody else came across this? I’m thinking it could be a bug.
  4. R

    How do I use the editor?

    When you have installed the game on your PC the editor should be in the following location: C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\tools\editor Press on the football icon and wait for it to load.(may take a couple of mins). When loaded go to the file menu and choose "load...
  5. R

    Football Manager Editor

    I believe in using the editor for minor tweaking to make the game realistic but blatent cheating. WHY?????
  6. R

    Concerts and gigs

    I got roped into to see a band in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago called Airbourne, they are a prog rock band heavily influenced by AC/DC. To be honest they were awful but they were supported by a band called THE STONE GODS and they totally rocked. After some investigation I found out out...
  7. R

    Player Morale

    I need some help and advice regarding player morale, I am managing Villa at the moment but most of my big name players (Young, Carew, Laursen and Friedel all have low morale. I have set the win bonus to high but only my weaker players are happy. I have not scored a goal for 3 games and the...
  8. R

    Activating

    SI are complete wankers, whats all this Steam bollocks??? server was busy then it tells me it cant connect to the internet. ******* DISGRACE!!!!!
  9. R

    Band Name Game

    Razorlight
  10. R

    Citroen C5 Advert: Unmistakably German…

    You completley miss the point dont you boy? If you look at advert its spells Unmistakeably which is incorrect which is the idea of the advert not everyone is intelligent enough to get it are they? Also why do you use one of my comments on every post you make?
  11. R

    Band Name Game

    Nine Black Alps
  12. R

    Citroen C5 Advert: Unmistakably German…

    Firstly Citroen is a French car and secondly they spell unmistakably wrong. Think they are trying to be ironic. Check it out next time the ad is on TV.
  13. R

    I Ask,You Answer!!

    Latest count is there are 6.5 billion people on the planet and 11 billion web pages. So you are correct. What is your favourite comic book character?
  14. R

    Citroen C5 Advert: Unmistakably German…

    Have any of you seen the new TV ad for the Citroen C5? If so have you spotted any deliberate mistakes? I have spotted 2.
  15. R

    I Ask,You Answer!!

    No Country for Old Men What is greater, the number of people on the planet or the number of web pages?
Back
Top