Recent content by schaap9495

  1. S

    Any Good Defensive Tactics?

    Thanks guys! I'll use these suggestions this weekend. Which mentality have you had the best success with so far? I've tried Attacking, Counter, and Defensive and so far it seems like an Attacking mentality has worked best for fast-paced counter attacks ironically.
  2. S

    Any Good Defensive Tactics?

    I'm not looking for anything revolutionary or match-breaking, but I've tried for many months now to create or download a consistent, structured, effective tactic that relies on fast-counters, a deep defensive line, and gives my players decent match ratings as well. It seems impossible this year...
  3. S

    Marcelino 4-4-2 Valencia 2018 - Worked insane (realistic system)

    Nah Lost 4-1 away to Shakhtar as AC Milan with only 2 shots on target.
  4. S

    New social groups?

    Oh yeah, totally. In my Fenerbahce save, the 4 Brazilian players I had were in their own social group. Never seen 2 nationality groups though.
  5. S

    Rennais 4-4-2

    Sorry guys, thought I put the link in. It's up now :)
  6. S

    Rennais 4-4-2

    RENNAIS 4-4-2 Please note that this is my first ever tactical upload, so... bare with me. So, what's this guy who's never uploaded a tactic doing on here? Well, I think I've finally made a breakthrough with the FM18 engine. Like many on here, none of the tactics uploaded on this site are...
Back
Top