Recent content by Slappy

  1. S

    Gone Missing

    I've just created a new save and all the players that I had saved under my default shortlist has vanished and I was wondering if this has happened to anybody and if so how do I rectify it and regain my default shortlist ??? Many thanks in advanc
  2. S

    Will my laptop run FM17

    This is what is recommended on the store page : OS: 10.7.5, 10.8.5, 10.9.5, 10.10.5, 10.11.6, 10.12 – 64-bit Processor: Intel Core 2 – 1.8 GHz + Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: Intel GMA X3100, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT or AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2400 – 256MB VRAM Storage: 3 GB available space...
  3. S

    Will my laptop run FM17

    Im wondering the same thing actually, I have a MacBook Pro with the following spec : Processor : 2.53 GHz Intel Core iS Memory : 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 Graphics : NVIDIA GeForce GT330M 512 MB Intel HD Graphics 288 MB Cheers for help / advice in advance
  4. S

    Problems - Please help

    Hi guys, I'm starting the post in he hope that some kind person is able to help me, I own a m,acbook pro and have had to recently get a new hard drive installed and as a result I've lost all my saves ( bit gutted but never mind ) however, the guy who did it made saves on all my desktop icons...
  5. S

    Cut-Out Faces Megapack Version 4.0

    Is this the version that works with FM'12 and if not please can someone please post a link to the correct one for me Many thanks
  6. S

    MAC HELP REQUIRED

    Hi guys following on from my previous post. Im wondering if someone can help me, I m trying to create a folder for skins/logos facepacks etc and I think I have done right so far by creating a file and called it data ( its purple if thats of any use ) and then as I understood and then I tried to...
  7. S

    Skin help for mac

    Hi guys, Im wondereding if you can help me, I m trying to create a folder for skins/logos facepacks etc and I think I have done right so far by creating a file and called it data ( its purple if thats of any use ) and then as I understood and then I tried to create a second folder and called it...
  8. S

    MAC HELP REQUIRED

    Hi everyone, Sorry for the late reply, I've created the folders onto my desktop but how do I now get these into my football manager as I dont know where this is or how to extract the files into my newly created folder sorry for sounding dumb but I've never done this before Many thanks in...
  9. S

    MAC HELP REQUIRED

    Hi everyone, Im a brand new MacBook Pro user and Im really really struggling with FM12. I bought the game ages ago via Steam but it doesn't seem to have updated beyond the original release version also ( and this is my main problem ) I'm trying to include some facepack / skins into my game...
  10. S

    How To Play as German and Japan National Teams.

    Im just wonering if anyone can help me how do I locate the files as I bought / downloaded the game via Steam All help is very much appreciated Many thanks in advance
  11. S

    The £10 to £10000 Challenge.

    Gonna try this lads for a bit of fun ( all my bets will be placed with Bet365 ) .... Day one : Na Li @ 1/7 - £10
  12. S

    The FM12 Steam Achievement Challenge

    Sorry for sounding dumb everyone but please could someone explain to me what the fuss is about these achievements and what happens when I achieve one/all of them ???? Thanks in advance
  13. S

    Who to buy for Man City Or Man United?

    I swapped carrick + cash for fellaini also signed neymar and hazard as well contemplating hummels
  14. S

    Difference between Steam and buying the shop from a store

    Cheers mate but once installed do you still need the disk to play it ( Sorry Im a newbie with the disk and stuff like that ), what about updates as well as I thought that was done via Steam
  15. S

    Difference between Steam and buying the game from a store

    Im just wondering what the difference is between buying the game, installing and playing it via Steam ( as I successfully did with FM11 and installing the game via buying it via a shop, I normally would have purchased it via Steam but my local non league have a few copies for sale at the bargain...
Back
Top