Recent content by SLB4everPT

  1. S

    Getting your goal keeper to go up for corners

    Now, I would love to see that xD Last time I saw a keeper go forward IRL (and almost scored) was Joe Hart vs. Sporting Lisbon at Europa League QF 2nd leg in 20011/12 I think, if he wasn't being anchored back by a defender (Penalty overlooked btw), I think he would have scored and send City...
  2. S

    FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread

    On a fm15 save that I've been simulating, the current England manager (mid to late 2020's to mid 2030's, something like that) is Stephan Lichtsteiner. With some great results (Semi-finals in a worldcup and I think an Euro also).
  3. S

    jamie vardy

    I thought this was a great troll, putting a fm12 screenie on a fm16 thread, but then I re-read OP's request to the very end... lol
  4. S

    Post your frustration/rage

    ****, I really can't see Ronaldo missing more than 1 or 2 a season, it's like his life purpose, that's some parallel universe **** right there lol. (Ronaldo fan here, just some banter :P)
  5. S

    FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread

    Considering the last paragraph of the news, I think that even FM is having troubles understanding that transfer lol
  6. S

    FM16 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread

    David Luiz 2 Man of the Match? Ronaldo top goalscorer but not even in the final? ****.
  7. S

    Full backs on automatic

    Basically, the automatic duty works in accordance to your tactic's strategy. If you choose a more balanced strategy (Counter, Balanced or Control), every player with an automatic duty (FB, CM or WM) will act with a supporting duty. A more defensive strategy will of course make those players have...
  8. S

    Question about the update

    You don't need to start a new save every time they patch the game, only if it has database changes (those only take effect on the start of a new save, then it's the same database for that save, even if they release new ones). Other changes take effect immediately after patching and you don't...
  9. S

    Reacting to red cards

    If they have a player off, the obvious thing is to take advantage of your outnumbering, and put another striker at the box, or if you already have 2 strikers, either yet another midfielder also running into the box often, or push up your winger higher up the pitch/more attacking role, and your...
  10. S

    Do you ever?

    This is how I felt when I got Plymouth promoted to the Premier League and managed to avoid relegation. I was like "yey, I'm never getting relegated, aw ****, I have an exam tomorrow and I haven't studied at all."
  11. S

    Players getting more stars out of nowhere

    Scouted thoroughly, with my best scouts. Marcos had less time, since he was on the cheap and the windows was closing soon, but both were scouted for at least 2 weeks, and Ruben Neves I think was scouted until 100% knowledge, for 6 months.
  12. S

    Full Backs Vs. Wing Backs

    Yes, it always depends on your options, football is a dynamic game, and so should be your tactics, if the other team has weak flanks, you absolutely should take advantage of that, having both FB supporting the attack with attacking roles, leaving the midfielders to hold out any counter-attack...
  13. S

    Seems Convinced...

    Well, I don't know if I'm right or not, but I usually see the "Seems convinced" or "Looked convinced" when one of my players has a MOTM performance (being Man of the match or not), scoring an hat-trick, a lot of assists, or a combination of those. They are convinced that they are good, that's my...
  14. S

    Full Backs Vs. Wing Backs

    For that you should use FB support, usually Attacking full backs or wing backs try to overlap your wingers everytime, with support they only do so if your winger is either on the inside or holding the ball, exactly for the FB to overlap him. You should look to use Attacking duties on only a few...
Back
Top