Recent content by Stuartsays

  1. S

    How to edit the clubs philosophy

    In the Editor its Tendencies (not Preferences)
  2. S

    How to edit the clubs philosophy

    That's how I always do it. Check the club's responsibilities for the owner, then edit his preferences. There's an equivalent one for the philosophies. I make that rating 20. And lower any I don't want.
  3. S

    Is this normal? How can I solve it?

    Does the fact that you quit affect things?
  4. S

    Shortlist

    Is it possible to create a player shortlist, save it, and use it in other saves? If yes, how is it done? Many thanks.
  5. S

    Job offer - backroom staff

    Thanks. Haven't been able to get that to work
  6. S

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    Everything ok, DerbyJack?
  7. S

    Empty stands

    Sorted. Under preferences my graphic card was set to very low. Increased to medium and it's sorted.
  8. S

    Empty stands

    The stands in the stadiums are empty. Is there a setting to see the fans?
  9. S

    Job offer - backroom staff

    When you get asked pre-job offer if you want to make backroom changes is this restricted to existing staff? I'd like to be able to bring in my own AM at this point (from outside the club) but don't think the option is there. Thanks.
  10. S

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    All the best at Selhurst Park, Derby Jack. Go Eagles!
  11. S

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    Good luck hope the Eagles see sense and offer you the job
  12. S

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    Good luck DerbyJack hope to see you back this side of the pond soon....
  13. S

    Adding lower leagues as playable

    Thanks. I'd like to do it myself in the editor though. Any ideas?
  14. S

    When can Interminate loans?

    Hi, I'm in November in my current save. I have no room in the budget for new signings and want to terminate the loans of three or four players who aren't making the match day 18. Unfortunately the option is greyed out. Anybody know when I'll be able to terminate the loans? Cheers.
Back
Top