Recent content by superfootballmanager

  1. S

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Playing against Newcastle 21's, 43 shots on goal(!), 68% possession, 4 CCC's vs 4 shots on goal, 32% possession, 0 CCC's. Guess the score? 0-1. I know its just a friendly, but this is ******* ridiculous.
  2. S

    Looking for tactics to test & write reviews on.

    Hi mate, Czech out my representation of Bielsa's famous 3-3-1-3 which he used to great success when he was in charge of Chile.
  3. S

    Need Testers for Tactic :- Bielsa's 3-3-1-3

    What you will need for this tactic to work:- 1) A defensive mielder with high Anticipation, Bravery, Stamina, Teamwork, Work Rate, Tackling. Eg:- M'Vila, Matuidi, Medel, Fellaini, Reinhartz (Leverkusen czech him out) 2) Player who can play at ML with a tackling higher than 13 along with good...
  4. S

    Need Testers for Tactic :- Bielsa's 3-3-1-3

    Yea, my internet blacked out, will put it up, in a sec.
  5. S

    Need Testers for Tactic :- Bielsa's 3-3-1-3

    Hi all, I have tried to replicate the legendary Marcelo Bielsa's 3-3-1-3. However, because my computer is extremely slow to start a new game (nearly 10 minutes) so can somebody please test it for me? Some pointers to potential testers:- 1) Feedback would be brilliant. 2) Ways on how to improve...
  6. S

    Not able to download files from FM-Base

    Yes, the problem was with DAP. Thanks to all the people who commented for their help.
  7. S

    Not able to download files from FM-Base

    No, I haven't downloaded anything before that. I use DAP, maybe that is causing the problem, because it definitely is not the browser. I did it with IE7 and the same problem!
  8. S

    Not able to download files from FM-Base

    There is this database that I wanted to download, the Fm-base 200m challenge. FM-BASE £200m Challenge - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats I am not able to do so. Then I tried downloading another file and that also lead to me getting the same "downloads.php" And...
  9. S

    Not able to download files from FM-Base

    Whenever I download a file from FM-Base, I download a file called "download.php" Please help!
  10. S

    Will FM13 work on my laptop?

    Please help me! I am close to preordering FM13 and I want to do so before October 19th! I want to know whether FM13 would work for my laptop, Dell Vostro 1400! FM12 worked a little slow in advancing through days but other than that, it worked FLAWLESSLY. I play on classic 2D mode because I find...
Back
Top