Big thank you for the reply.
Just 2 more.
1) You talked about a very good rate of improvement between Aggressor and demolisher. What is the difference like between Striker and Strikerless demolisher?
2) In the case of me being mid-season and unable to make transfers. Out of my two strikers...
TFF, a few questions.
1) Is the strikers version better than Aggressor balanced? The main change simply being the CM (D) to CB. I really enjoy Aggressor but I am wondering if the strikers version is an improvement or just a tactic more similar to the strikerless version.
2) If playing with the...
Long balls will still be the way you concede goals. Thing is changing to stop that will tend to see you concede more goals by opening you up to different ways. It's the best option at the moment just annoying to see every goal you concede the same.
I have just changed, its not perfect as I've...
That awkward moment when your instant reaction was 'this tactic has just reversed back to v1'
Then you use it and the 2 or 3 goal wins from v2 turn into 3 or 4 goal wins with v3.
I did notice, its more Coutinho less Sterling.
Is a right footed MR going to do better with v2 or v3? If may have to make a slow transition between them.
Is this tactic any different from V1? It seems to just reverse the V2 changes?
Could you explain the change of v1 to v2 and then the reverse closer to v1?
Was v2 a mistake?